M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear All Kindly go through the attachment..... It gives us the information about the different types of Bosses we come across in our Professional Life..... Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc types_of_bosses_248.doc (748.0 KB, 1477 views)

Hiren50

Wonderful presentation. Your posts are very interesting. I personally feel that it takes a "combination of bosses" to run the company effectively just as you need all kinds to make life. Good or bad is all situational.
In a lighter vein, how about the boss in personal life " I am the boss of my house and I have my wife's permission to say so". Where would that come under?

From India, New Delhi
zafariqbal

Excelent I have seen 1st page only and will defenitly comment after I go through it. Keep posting and sharing. Regards Zafar
From Pakistan, Karachi
Chanchal411

really very good one.... enjoyed a lot while going through it, pros and cons listed in very good for each bosses.. keep posting such interesting mail...........
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.