No Tags Found!

attri_nishchal

Hi

I hope everybody has seen a mosquito around him or her , in life .
What is the average span of life of this mosquito ?
I think :: 1 day = 24 hours

3 hour = he is born and childhood period starts

6 hour = he is still growing and becoming powerful day by day

9 hour= she mates , and give eggs and reproduce , technically she has a family but due to ignorance she may don't know.

12 hours =her health is declining and continues to decline

15 hours = still declines
-
-
-
24 hours = she dies ,,,,,,becomes a dinner meal for ants

This is a roughly estimation by me for the life of a mosquito , but the point to emphasise is her age approximately == 24 hours.

Lets see a man life

0 year== he/ she is born

5 year= go to school

18 year = still in school but the brain and health is constantly becoming powerful .

20 === falls in love

24 === marries with girlfriend or arrange marriage

28 year == becomes father

40 year == all these years have been spent in bringing up the family ,kids,,,,

50 year === near to retirement

70 ~ 80 == can pass away any time

This is a roughly estimation by me for the life of a man/woman , but the point to emphasise is his/her age approximately == 70~80 hours.

My Question is , do the mosquito think that her age is too short , only approximately 24 hours ?
I dont think so , she may be thinking 24 hours = 80 years .
For her she did everything in her life from taking birth to giving birth and lead a healthy life ,

The point to emphasise
1) mosquito life = 24 hours
2) Man life = 80 years ,

but for both of them, this time period is a long time period .

Man thinks 24 hours is nothing . But for a mosquito its a full life span .
There may be some species some microorganisms who may live 1 hour ,
for them 1 hour is complete life .

But if a mosquito comes to know about this micro-organism he may laugh saying ...only 1 hour .

So, is there any species above us , who laughs at us , and for whom 80 years is nothing .

Yes we do have , the one and only one , the creator of this world , the Lord , who says in BHAGWAT GEETA in one of his shloks attached below.
Please read once , in short this Shloka means , GOD's one day = mans' millions of years.
so for us we live 80 years ,,,for him its not even measurable .
In feeling the time-span ,the lord maintains the same ratio related to our life span time as we think for a mosquito .

Millions of human generation years euals GOD's one day , our 80 years may be pico- pico seconds(.000000000000000000000001 second) for GOD ,or may be even less.

In short i want to say , when 80 years figure come in to our mind we think stll a plenty time to go but time is very short ,,, its running with more than speed of our imagination ,,,all depends in which scale we put .

""" EK PAL MAIN JINA YAR SIKH LAIN , JEVAN KE PAL HAN CHAR YAR , YAD RAKH , MARNA HAN EK BAR , MARNE SE PEHLE JINA SEKH LAIN"""

"" har pal main zindagi jiyon """

Cheers
Nishchal Attri

From Korea
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg geeta_shlok.jpg (114.8 KB, 193 views)

attri_nishchal

Hi Mr Arc
you are absolulely right ,,, we are mosquitoes of God ,,,
but then dont define mosquito as a bad word .....
its just to prove my part in terms of statistics i have taken the examples of mosquitoes ,,,,,
waise to you and Himani ,,atleast i got some guys who have philosphical mind to undestand my theory
regards
Nishchal Attri

From Korea
ganeshgkm
Hi i really liked this article ................... some thing which makes us to think about the time .......... Good Keep it up ..
From India, Madras
attri_nishchal

Hi Ganesh
to tell you more on time ....
when you are sitting with your girlfriend ,,,1day sounds= 1 hour
when i ask you to hold a hot pan for 15 seconds ,,,1 second sounds 1 hour ,,,
actually there is nothing like time in this world ,,,,,,,but this statement very few can understand ....
regards
Attri

From Korea
vivekk127
Hi friend , Its nice comparison. But as my knowledge its 1yuga of a man i.e 100 years will be god’s 1 day. I think you have interpreted it in a different way. saying some pico seconds. ! ! !
From India, Bangalore
attri_nishchal

Hi vivek .....
i may be wrong ,,,but chances are less
1 yug = 100 days ,,,lets see
because there are 4 yugs = sat yug , treta yug , dwapar yug , kal yug ,,,
so if you are correct then that means 400 years ago it was sat yug,,,
which is not true brother ,,,
anyway , so that , every body can understand i took pico seconds as reference .
regards
Attri

From Korea
ramachandrak62

hi everybody

Mr Nischal Atri's article is quite interesting, but I request him to send the english translation of the Bhagavadgitaha verse that he has attached. Or tell the shloka number and the chapter. I would like to check the details as said by Lord Krishna (I am from karnataka).

From his article, what we have to understand is the TIME is one that should be given top most priority and we haveto make use of it. We have to live as if every moment is our last moment. There is a lesson that one can learn through this message. That we have to make use of the time every moment constructively and positively. Then the life will be fully alive; we do not waste our time in gossipping, hatred, non-love, jealosy, violene, Ego, non-constructive works and such negative things will only disturb our life and we lose the focus. Whether it is one hour or one day or 100 years, what matters is how we make use of it and what we contribute before we die.

At this time, I suggest all to go through a website Light Channels. The details are self explanatory. Become a channel of light for yourself and to the world ! In case you have any questions, you may send mail to me at

Regards and best wishes to all

K.Ramachandra

Bangalore

Aslamsha123

Hi Nishchal, this is theory of relativity which einstain tried to explain to people,life is living that moment and nothing else matters. Love all, and spread love. be when some one needs you. aslam
From India, Madras
Major Sekar

Hi Attri,

A nice example but wrong information. A mosquito lives on an average of more than 4-8 weeks. If it just lives for just one day we could have eradicated all mosquito related so many deadly avoidable deaths/diseases such as Dengue, Malariai. Anyway Sorry. Your explanation are plausible provided GOD is there some where in a distant universe light years away....

Mosquitoes go through four stages in their life-cycle: egg, larva, pupa, and adult or imago. Adult females lay their eggs in standing water, which can be a salt-marsh, a lake, a puddle, a natural reservoir on a plant, or an artificial water container such as a plastic bucket. The first three stages are aquatic and last 5–14 days, depending on the species and the ambient temperature; eggs hatch to become larvae, then pupae. The adult mosquito emerges from the pupa as it floats at the water surface. Adults live for 4–8 weeks.[7]

Mosquitoes have mouth parts that are adapted for piercing the skin of plants and animals(development completes normally around 21 days). While males typically feed on nectar and plant juices, the female needs to obtain nutrients from a "blood meal" before she can produce eggs.

Nice discussion

affectionate

Major Dr Sekar

From India, Madurai
attri_nishchal

hi major saab
i accept my mistake ,,
but i dont know the name of the species /insect / micro organism that lives one day ,
so mosquito was very near to my analogy that i wanted to made,,,,
the goal of the topic is the realization of TIME ,,,,,once that is understood then the age of mosquito is mere materialistic
scondly
you live in India , a warm country , so yes a mosquito can live 4-8 weeks....
The total time it takes for a mosquito to go through all four stages depends greatly on both temperature and species. In a typically warm weather, the life cycle takes 14 days or less, but it can vary from 4 to 30 days.
The average life span of a female mosquito is 3 to 100 days. The male lives 10 to 20 days.
thirdly God is not light years away ,,,but our thinking is lightyears away from God ,,,,thats why it takes births after births to get oneness with him.
regards
Attri

From Korea
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.