No Tags Found!

dr.nirmala
How to stop cough in 5 minutes!!! This is a must try...

We have all been kept awake by our own or someone else's cough. Try this and pass it on. The tip and not the cough. ANYTHING is better than antibiotics. Even babies could benefit from this and the parents wouldn't worry about the safety of their child. And of course, it is harmless and free from any type of side-effects.

WOW! I was raised, and raised my kids with Vicks. How come I never knew this? I can't wait for my next cough. Amazing!

READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of the time, although the scientists at the Canada Research council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.

Treatment:

To stop night time coughing in a child (or an adult, as we found out personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks.

Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time, and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly. I heard the head of the Canada Research Council describe these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children, as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. I just happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was a surprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime, and in addition to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.. My son tried it on him when he had a very deep constant and persistent cough a few weeks ago, and it worked 100 percent! He said it felt like a warm blanket enveloping him. The coughing stopped in a few minutes, and believe me this was a deep (incredibly annoying!) every few seconds, uncontrollable cough and he slept cough-free for hours every night he used it.

From India, Madras
Autumn Jane

Dear dr.nirmala
It is indeed true about what you have described but I do have a warning that this method should not be applied to toddlers under 2 years of age as Vicks (is still drug-based) is being absorbed through the skin and may be fatal due to overdosage from prolonged used.
Regards
Autumn Jane

From Singapore, Singapore
Chriskattan
Hope you will like this..........

Drink a full 8-ounce glass of water and keep the water on hand to drink. This will lubricate the throat frequently and keep mucus from forming. The coughing should stop within five minutes.

Elevate your pillow if the coughing is worse at night. You may even want to consider placing a couple of hardback books underneath the mattress to elevate it as well. Sometimes laying on your side may help stop a cough.

Take a hot, steamy shower for five minutes. Breathing in the steam may help keep the throat damp and will stop that annoying hacking cough.

Rub Vicks Vapor rub on the soles of your feet and cover with socks. This is an old farmer's tale but is sure to stop a cough in five minutes. Repeat the process if coughing persists and the rub absorbs into the socks.

Eat spicy foods such as a bowl of hot chili or a plate of chips and salsa. Spicy foods break up mucus, open airways and will stop a cough.

Drink a cup of hot tea or make a bowl of steaming chicken soup. Hot liquids can open up airways and moisturize a scratchy, dry throat in five minutes.

From India, Bhopal
q369220740
While I was browsing your website, I found that those contents and links are very interesting to me. However, I do see there are something broken and have not been repaired for a long time. As an avid reader of your website, I love reading anything that uploads to here, and I have always tried to share this website to another when I found something I like. Sadly, I could not keep reading something that I want to when the links really goes off. You should absolutely check them out. And also, if you are willing to switch links with us, it’s perfect!
I know you are probably always busy and get millions of emails per day to deal with, however, I still hope you can read this one and eventually help me and yourself for once as replace this link to https://www.nywholesale.com as your new and fresh link, as I will promise that this website has a great variety of products to choose from and it will be perfect to replace the links which were broken in the contents you are having. I will never forgive this little action you will be done and hope you can enjoy your rest of the day.

Best
Chris.
NYwholesale Marketing team
(888)467-0666 / (347) 960-3080
Email Us: Sales@NYwholesale.com

From United States, Dodgewood
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.