No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Which thing is best for interview Test?
Listen closely to instructions. 13 21.67%
Read each question carefully. 4 6.67%
Write legibly and clearly. 3 5.00%
Budget your time wisely and don’t dwell on one question. 7 11.67%
All Above! 42 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

udsaxena22

Dear HR Friends, This Greetings for Everyone on Cite.HR
I am a part of Placement Consultancy and We take this opportunity to introduce our self as one of the best Placement Consultancy in Gujarat, Maharashtra & Dadar & Nagar Haveli. Now we want to work on a very large level Placement Consultancy in India. We believe to provide you a best services because we have done lot of work for Industries Level. But now we want to make our services more comfortable & effective for your Corporate Office also.
So if you need a best Placement Services than contact us beside it if you want to relocate in other industries and other solution related to HR than also we will provide you a best services.
With Best Regards
Uday
Mob: 07874022444

From India, Silvassa
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Human resources.doc (155.0 KB, 982 views)

udsaxena22

Dear Friends I have attach the Total HR work in this post. if you are interested than you can find in attach find.
From India, Silvassa
udsaxena22

Dear All Friends, You can find the Top 200 Secrets Of Success for your Success life. If you want a great success in your life it will help you in all the situation.
From India, Silvassa
File Type: pdf Top 200 Secrets Of Success.pdf[1].pdf (107.4 KB, 957 views)

r_dave01

Hello uday,
We are a mid size FMCG company you can check company details on ---Naturell India - Healthy Lifestyles---. We need Area Sales Manager for Andra Pradesh. Responsible for modern trade, retail and Insititution business.
Already we have our sales team and distribution network well set in A.P.
If you are interested send me your terms and condition to work together.
Rajesh Dave
National Sales Manager

From India, Mumbai
udsaxena22

Dear Rajesh I really feel very happy to connect with you. We can shortly fill-up your this requirement. I am just attaching our Placement Profile in this comment for every one.
From India, Silvassa
File Type: pdf Placement Profile.pdf (241.7 KB, 472 views)

udsaxena22

Dear Rajesh, Its doesn’t matter that we can not start a consultancy work with you!but beside it still we are a friend on CiteHR.com. So always wanna be connect with good relation!
From India, Silvassa
sudharshanan-m4757403
M SUDHARSHANAN - MSW HR

Sub: Seeking Block Placement Opportunity as a HR final year student

Dear Professionals ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a dedicated HR student seeking a placement opportunity within any sector.

I believe that my academic background and passion for a HR align well within the values of intern practices in 2 more companies if there are any upcoming placement opportunities or if you could provide guidance on the application process , I would greatly appreciate it. I am confident that ,my skills and enthusiasm would make a positive contribution to your team.

Thank you for considering my request . I am open to providing any additional information or scheduling a meeting at your convenience.

Best regards,
Name :Sudharshanan M
ph.no : 6379954085
email : sudharshanan0706@gmail.com

From India, Chennai
File Type: pdf Sudharshanan HR Profile ..pdf (1.05 MB, 2 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.