No Tags Found!

rajashreeacharya

Here is a simple heart touching story which many would have heard before.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Daddy's_Chair.pps (613.0 KB, 3843 views)

Daljit Singh

Dear Aharaya,
Belief in GOD is more important than the rituals prescribed by every religion.
When we pray to GOD from the heart it makes us better humans and brings inner peace.
A truely inspirational story for all to follow.
THANX!
Daljit Singh

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
wiseprecedent
The way of prayer stated in ppt is reasonable.
As per the ppt, it was not pray but chat with God-Friend.
God is not simply a matter of faith or belief but many more.
God-realisation is not only for peaceful death but also for living a happy life.
The only reason for suspect on existence of God is lack of proper knowledge.
Any how, good one.
Thanks

From India, Hyderabad
D Sharma
A very gentle and good message for every professional. Ultimately we need to realize that some one with very broad shoulders much above the CEOs, Directors and Chairmen is always available to bounce our thoughts and remove the stress (if ever).
Thank you for sharing,
Deepak

From India, Hyderabad
TADIMETI SIVA RAMA PRASAD

The story, rather the purport is very thought provoking. There cannot be a better prayer to god, other than requesting him, to give one what God thinks is divine for him, even as that person wishes/works for certain objectives. This is always better than, the person praying God asking him on his own, to give that what he prays for. Because, when we view things in retrospect, not to be on fault, God in considerable measure gives us what all we wish. But, the paradox is that, those very fulfilled desires, get us more often in to problems too. The wiser course then is to pray the God, at least this time to settle for us divinely.
The silver lining is ' faith conquers where science fails, and when science fails faith conquers '.
That's how, the Lord ' Sri Krishna ' in the ' Srimad Bhagavat Gita ' educates us, ' to see action in inaction and inaction in action '.

From India, Mumbai
kvsr220861
Dear Rajesreeacharya This is really inspirational one and if you believe GOD, he will take care of you at any movement. Thanks for sharing best wishes subbarao
From India, Adilabad
akshima
Dear Rajashree, what an amazing ppt....i loved it and i will definately pass this io to people to spread a lovely message to get along with GOD........ Regards Akshima
From India, Dehra Dun
prajitpalit
Rajashree,
I can only say "Thank you" for sharing this 'Inspirational" message. This is not only a story. It is fact, provided one has 'faith' in self and "Almighty".
I have experienced it many a times, which I can not explain by logic.
Thank you once again.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.