No Tags Found!

rajkumari_28

Dear All, Can anybody helps me to implementing in my factory 5S.. i needs the presentation for 5S.
From United States, Decatur
P.K.Mishra

For Starting 5S Activities
1- Divide your Factory in diffrent zones /area/segments e.g Nort Zone, Soutch Zone or Admin Zone, PPC Zone , S & M etc
2-Prepare each zone team under one zonal leader
3-Zonal leader shall cor-ordinate with team members and ensure 5S in respecive Area
4- Train members on 5S Concets
5- Each Zone shall display progress on his zone's board
6-Conduct %S Meeting with Zonal leaders in direction of 5S Chief or Chief Co-ordinator
By doing these all areas of factory shall be covered by 5S activites.
P K MISHRA

From India
mmllmm
1.Start your audit by checking items listed on the previous audit – to see if they have been completed (and can be crossed off or not).
This means the best way to improve your score on future audits is to take the current audit and address each item listed.
2.Do your audit on a regular basis, to ensure that the work everyone has done in implementing the 5S program in the area is maintained over time.

From Poland, Bielsko-biala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.