No Tags Found!

renju28
hi all
My organization which is a PSU is in the process for certification of ISO 9001 2008, and i want to know what would be the standard documentation for HR in the area of Training and development . Could i get some formats which need to be designed for the training Process?
regards
Renju

From India, Kochi
abhaygirish

@Renju,
As per ISO 9001:2008 min. Following documentation required ( which may change org. to org.)
0. Std. Compenency matrix
1. Training need identification (- to meet std comp.matrix)
2. Training Calendar ( plan & do)
3. Training feedback ( check )
4. Training evaluation (check)
5. Training effectiveness (check)
6. Retraining (act)
Regards,
Abhay

From India, Mumbai
helloNila

Hello Go google....you will find the full details about the procedure, formats etc. Regards, Nila
From India, Surat
aneelarshad

@Renjo..
provide me your email address, i ll email you the standard formats. Buddy QMS only says to develop a documented system with PDCA and also keep assessing the performance of the system you have designed or adapted ..such as by evaluating KPIs.
jus keep it simple, dont add on documents which are not part of your system or HR process. if you guys dont hav a training calendar simply make a training plan..it could be of monthly basis.
What you really need is simply documents related to showing of your training records, evaluation & effectiveness of the trainings, TNI or TNA, and feedbacks
additional to this you should hav position profiles as well or written jds of all teh positions defining the competence levels req for teh position

From Pakistan
sril

Hi,
Could you please provide me the docs which are needed for ISO -- HR, 9001:2008. My email id is . It is most useful for me now as we are going to have new certification.
thanks in advance,
sreelaxmi m

From India, Visakhapatnam
aussiejohn

Talk to the company who is setting up your ISO accreditation and will do your audits.
They are the only people who can give you the necessary documentation and tell you what they require in order to complete the audit for your certification.

From Australia, Melbourne
rakesh-sepco
Hi is this ren jiya you? If yes then reply me ren and where are you working now . This is rakesh pandey regards rakesh kumar.
From India, Korba
renju28
hi all
Thanks for the response. I am trying to design the forms which are needed for the training process. It wud be helpful if i get some sample formats from training need identification to evaluation of training effectiveness. My email id is .
Thanks and regards
Renju

From India, Kochi
gnanakumar.kslrpt@gmail.com

Dear Sir I am working in manufacturing company, Now ISO audit this company, What are the documents i will follow Kindly provide the answers Regards Gnanakumar 9500860960
From India, Velluru
gnanakumar.kslrpt@gmail.com

Dear executives Hai dear Iso 9001:2008 ISO audit what are the documents i will follow sir, And how to prepare and face the audit Kindly provide the details Regards Gnanakumar K
From India, Velluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.