No Tags Found!

paridutt
dear all hi i am new to this community and seeking help from you can you please guide me for HOW TO CALCULATE EMPLOYEE TURN OVER in service providing industry
From India, Mumbai
prashant1314

Employee Turnover = ( Total Left in year) / (Total On 01st jan + Joined in Calendar Year) * 100
From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Dear Prashant,
Your quick response is laudable. However, my humble request to you and others is not to respond with an answer but guide people to search CiteHr to find answers which are already there. For example, this question arises repeatedly and has been covered adequately. Also, Paridutt has not said what is required: annual turnover, monthly turnoer, etc. Kindly see https://www.citehr.com/search.php?searchid=3340767 to appreciate my view.
Have a lovely day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
prashant1314

Dear Mr. Simhan,

When I joined the community ( 02 yrs back ) I was not aware of the search & all so taking myself as a reference I am replying for the post.

But thakns for suggestion I will take care.

From India, Pune
pasanth lal
Nice comment by Mr. Simhan and reply by MR. Prashant. i really welcome you MR. Simhan to gave a nice advice to all juniors like us. Thanks and Regards A.R. Pasanth Lal Manager HR
From India, Madras
paridutt
THANK YOU SIR
THANK YOU VERY MUCH CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA FOR SERVICE INDUSTRY they don't have production channel on the basis of which we can calculate actual output so in such case how to calculate output and have to reduce current staff please give me some idea

From India, Mumbai
paridutt
hi simhan
thank you for your reply
basically we are c.s firm and having staff of 37 people and there are 5 seniors and all five of them are having their team under them but as far as revenue are concern firm is at substantial level and not being able to generate profit seniors getting more then 80k pm and want be able to generate revenue so what should be done in that case please give me some idea
thanking you

From India, Mumbai
vkokamthankar

• I regret to mention here that, you are repeating same mistake again of not coming out with your problem clearly.
  • What do you mean by CS Firm ???? Is it Company Secretary (my guess) Firm ???What is your business ??? What services you are offering ???
  • Based on very limited information a very general advise can be given like increase your revenue or reduce your costs or make a budget, decide revenue targets and comply to the budget very strictly.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.