No Tags Found!

prashant.thakar
Dear Members,
Can anybody provide me dictionery in MS excel format ? like in excel each sheet contains for each alphabate and list of all words fall under that with meaning and explaination.
I had such copy but lost. this is the most easy to search than online or book dictionery
Thanks in advance
Regards.,
Prashant Thakar

From India, Ahmadabad
Kamp700693

Dear Prashant. Attached in PDF file is the dictionary , you would find useful. One thing, members may feel bad but they do not reply to male members , if this query would have been from a female gender, replies would have been + 100.
nevertheless, the same may be of use to you.
regards
Manoj...

From India, Gondia
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf eng-hin.pdf (1.46 MB, 572 views)

Kamp700693

Dear Rupesh., Have already sent from my personal ID. May pl confirm when received. Rgds Manoj.
From India, Gondia
janmejaykushwaha
Dear All I do agree with manoj. We should reply to everyone equally without hasitation. regards JK
From India, Delhi
Kamp700693

My dear JK
Thanks for joining us in a campaign where we can proudly say to all ROJ SUBAHA JAGO , SIRF UTHO MAT..........
My all best wishes. B in touch , we shall share what we have.
Rgds
Manoj Gupta.

From India, Gondia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.