No Tags Found!

sunita123

Hello guys,
I need to know if one must disclose the break up of the salary in the Offer Letter......is it mandatory?
can anybody please share the format of an offer letter with me.
Looking for your timely help.

From India, Hyderabad
viloknandan

There is no rule as such as far as i know... but the candidates always look for break up salary so that they can evaluate each and every component
From India
coolheadtamil

Hi Sunita,
There is no strict mandate that only these aspects has to be there, but these are some of the key aspects.
Basic - 40% of CTC
HRA - 50% basic
Spl Allowance
Medical Allowance - ( 1250 max)
Transport Allowance. ( 800 max)
PF - 12% each
ESI - 4.75% employer, and 1.75% employee- Applicable only employee salary is less than 15,000)
Gratuity - 4.8%
Incentive ( not mandatory)

From India, Chennai
Tabassum Jahan
Hi sunita,
Generally organisation give out two letters. One as offer before joining which only states the CTC and second appt letter, when the candidate has joined. This gives the full break-up of his/her CTC. This break-up will help one calculate their take home. Gratuity component may or may not be included in it.
thanks
Tabs

From India, New Delhi
sunita123

Can anybody please share a sample copy of one such Offer Letter.
Regards
Sunita[
QUOTE=Tabassum Jahan;1212914]Hi sunita,
Generally organisation give out two letters. One as offer before joining which only states the CTC and second appt letter, when the candidate has joined. This gives the full break-up of his/her CTC. This break-up will help one calculate their take home. Gratuity component may or may not be included in it.
thanks
Tabs[/QUOTE]

From India, Hyderabad
atanu gupta
Hi Sunita, Please find the attached The format of an offer letter. Regards Atanu
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc draft_Offer Letter.doc (76.0 KB, 27 views)

anil.arora

Ofcourse its Very important ...let candidate know about their allowance and other what they are offering..I agree with Tabaussum as a candidate offed a offer letter before joining and another at the time of joining,so it is very important for a candidate to know about his/her salary break-up with all the allowance and prks
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.