No Tags Found!

rkg_007

Hello
I wanted to know what are the most bothering workforce issues faced in an organization these days or in near future?
Is it related to getting skilled employees? health issues? retention issues? appraisal issues or something else...
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
umungo01
Current marketing condition is an issue overall. Workforce who are not recognized looking for outside market for better prospects.
From India, Madras
jacobra79

Certainly all of those mentioned by you...But also leadership qualities to engage with employees is a keen factor.
For an employee his/her boss the company..... everyday morning/evening when an employee gets up and wants to go to work thinks about the environment at work, compares to his/her current situation an then makes a decision.
Irrespective of challenging factors if a manager/boss/leader can motivate the employee to work..... there will be minimizing trends of workforce challenges

From India, Mumbai
Rupal.Agarwal.90

Hello,
I am doing my summer internship on predictive modelling for recruitment and i am only focusing on the need analysis of the future workforce..
Can you please suggest me some articles and studies which has been taken before so that i can support my project
Thank You,
Rupal

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.