No Tags Found!

tyavanee19
Hello
I am undergoing training in HR. Plz help me out in preparing questionnaire on job description analysis, also suggest me some objectives related to this study on which i can apply statistical analysis...
Plz help me as its urgent.....
Thanks

From India, Meerut
vijayahr9

Hi, I am attaching a questionnaire on job description analysis. This is a lengthy one but you can select the questions you like from these. I Hope this solves ur purpose.
From India, Ahmedabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf JD.pdf (260.2 KB, 540 views)

tyavanee19
hi,
thanks for replying me...........
questionnaire is good bt i needed a way through which i can apply spss on the data collected through questionnaire..
if u have any idea plz do reply...
Thanks & Regards
Avanee

From India, Meerut
nashbramhall

Dear Avanee,
What do you do and why do you want to use SPSS for analysis? Do you know how to use SPSS? Do you know the various tests that can be used to analyse data using SPSS?
From your first post it appears that you do not know the aims and objectives of your study!! I am rather surprised that you are venturing out on a study without it. How large is the organisation where you will conduct this study? How many people and at what levels do you intend to include in the study? Have you got to submit a report? If so, should it be academically sound? have you studied Research Methodology? If not please seaarch CiteHr and see my post on that; I have attached a ppt presentation.
I can go on and on raising questions to make you think, but I won't. The questions that I have raised should be enough.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
tyavanee19
Good Morning Sir,
I am doing PGDM in HR. And this is my summer internship project in which we are asked to use SPSS analysis. Thats why i am confused about what should be the objective of my study as in the organization where i have done summer internship they only made me search JDs for some specific positions. They do not require any analysis....
Please Sir guide me in doing my project...
Thanks and regards
Avanee

From India, Meerut
tyavanee19
hello everyone who r viewing my post........ Please help me as i needed your response so that i can work on my project........... Thanks & Regards Avanee
From India, Meerut
tyavanee19
Hello Sir,
I am doing PGDM in HR. I have to use SPSS for analysis as my professor asked me to do so.
Yes, I know how to use SPSS as a beginner. I know some of the tests as cross-tab analysis, Chi-square analysis , factor analysis and some more..
Yes i am unable to set up objective of my project.( the first objective is to analyze Job description of Strategic level employees in Jubliant Orgnosys)
The organization wherein i have done my summer internship is Jubliant Orgnosys its an integrated pharmaceutical and life sciences company. Its a big company having a around 4000 employees in Noida branch. They refused to entertain me to fill up my questionnaire through there employees. But as per my college i have to arrange all this by myself. Around 50 to 100 should be my sample size. Yes, i have studied Research methodology in my course curriculum.
I have answered all the questions you have raised. Now Please show me the way to do my project.
Regards & Thanks
Avanee

From India, Meerut
kanika.charu

hi i have done MBA in HR and want to know about spss. what it is and how it work. Regards, Kanika
From India, Kota
nashbramhall

Dear Avanee,
Thank you for the information. If the company has not or does not give you permission to distribute questionnaires and collect Primary data, there is no way you can apply SPSS. So, you will have to approach some other firm. I had a similar situation in the 1970s when my company did not allow. So, I did a study of Shopping Habits of people by requesting shoppers at our Town Centre and collected data over a few days by using systematic convenience sampling (Not the best method). Those days there was no SPSS and I had do the calculations by hand.
Have a nice weekend.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
kanika.charu

hi i have done MBA in HR and want to know about spss. what it is and how it work. Regards, Kanika
From India, Kota
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.