No Tags Found!

karenchua
Hi Seniors
Please help!
I was told by the management to improve our current procedure of annual merit increment & annual performance appraisal.
Can anyone share with me? or any flow chart to share?
Thanks in advance to you!

From United Kingdom, Redditch
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Karen,
Recently there was good amount of discussion on the above topic. Please refer the following link:
https://www.citehr.com/259167-pms-workers.html
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

Limit of your words is limit of your world
[I][COLOR=#0000BF][COLOR=#FF0000]

From India, Bangalore
sujal_03

Dear Karen
First of all understand what appraisal means for your company. Appraisal are very very standardised ones and each company follows its procedure.
However you can include a 360 degree feedback mechanism in your company incase it is non-existent and can conduct appraisal six monthly instead of yearly. Also you can include performance potential matirx by identifying your company processes.
Regards
Sonali

From India, Thana
karenchua
Hi Sonali,
Thanks!
In fact, also would like to know :
1. how merit increment come into effect? should all dept head determine the merit increment for their staff & propose to management? OR management/HR propose to department head based on market rate?
Karen

From United Kingdom, Redditch
sujal_03

Karen its a strategic decision, dept heads may contribute but it will be at a corporate level. However, in case of SMEs departmental heads have equal say. Thanks Sonali
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.