No Tags Found!

prathima_1987
hi everyone, i am working on a project in mentoring and coaching. i would like to kno the various methods to assess the effectiveness of the mentoring program rgds prathima
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Dear Prathima,
As you have not given enough information about why and where you are undertaking the project, kindly search the web. For example, I got over a million hits at Google
Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
prathima_1987
dear simhan
iam doing my MBA in Bharidasan Institute of management trichy,Tamil nadu india. iam doing a live project on mentoring and coaching for an auo-anicillary industry..... iam supposed to make a menoring policy for the org. and also measure the effectivess of the program.... i wud be graeful to you if u cud help me out....
rgds
prathima

From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Dear Prathima,
I know your university. I have been there. I know Dr. Selvam and Dr. Srinivasa Raghavan, the Librarian. As I have suggested in my previous message, please search the web using Google and read all about the topic. Is the live project a part of internship or is it your final project (which needs to be academically sound too).
Have you seen my posts on Research Methodology? If not, kindly search CiteHr and you will find a ppt presentation.
Have a nice day
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.