No Tags Found!

sarang bhosale
I am working TBSS In pune.first time I am not answering the question asked by the trainer.trainer think that I am a looser.I want to improve my skills.then what can I do?
From India, Pune
sridevicii
Try to spare come time on home works..so that u can get some knowledge about the field u r working in... then observe the other people how they r working....think before u act or say anything... u can automatically improve ur personality ... all the best
From India, Madras
ACT

Hi
First of all I think it is very unfair for a trainer to make you feel like a loser. I hope it is not a case of you completely misunderstanding the trainer.
From your communication above, I urge you to focus on improving your communication skills.The options for you to improve your English language skills and communciation are to read extensively, use english to communicate as often as possible and if possible attend a short term English Language Skills program.
Over time you will notice that you are getting more confident and perhaps then you will be able to interact more effectively .
Best Wishes

From India, Mumbai
TejaswiDubey

Hi Friend
If you can not answer the question of a trainer it doesnt meanthat you are a looser. rather than try to improve the the specific area of knowledge
from where the question was arised.
sometimes it is possible that we dont know so many things but we should never take it in a negative way bcoz its a way to enhance your skills.
you should try ti enhance your common knowlege by reading the newspaper & try to enhance your vocubulary,also it will helpfull for you to read some articles related to your area of work.
Making a positive & effetive is not a tough task it require only key points to remember.

From India, Delhi
e4e78af83707a9dcc9b1442b0

If i really see something, it is the abundance of knowledge and skill in you. You really dont have to impress someone, try to let yourself know what you are worth. Just try to ask yourself, why actually you need to impress someone, so insignificant like your team leader. At Present you are the most important thing and nothing else. Just try to think what all you are good at and automatically you will fly high.
Don't Trust Me,
Trust yourself for a minute

From India, Mumbai
maithreyi1
hi, first of all remember nobody can make you feel like a loser unless you yourself feel as a loser. Communication has to do with two basic aspects 1. Language 2. Good Body Language.
to improve language you should read write listen and talk in English. try your best and donot feel ashamed or discouraged when you make mistakes. Mistakes are a part of learning process and without them you cannot improve. Stop thinking that others are making fun of you . Instead focus on your mistakes and how you can correct them. Form a group of your own and practice speaking English with them. Otherwise join any coaching institute which will provide you opportunities to practice speaking.
Regarding Body language first learn to maintain eye-contact. that means look at people in the eye when you speak with them. This creates good impression and also relieves your tension. Learn how to walk erect, sit in a relaxeed and confident posture.
you should work on both aspects simultaneously because they complement each other and yield best results. Good Luck to you.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Tanvi786
Hi Sarang,
First of all remember one thing alwyz that no one can make u feel small without your consent...So be yourself show the world that who you are...Work on every aspect whether it is comm. skills or body languages...M totally agree with maithreyi that both of thm are the part of the same coin...So next time give a damn to such kind of people..n be the SARANG who u are.........Right
Gud luck for the future n TRUST urself....

From India, Delhi
tayals

First act you should do is SACK THE TRAINER to show and believe you are not "loser"
Having said that I think (what I picked up from your posting) that you have improve your communication skills specially the English comprehension.
Also may be trainer has not been able to explain you properly or you have mis understood his explanation on being winner / loser.
Believe in yourself and you will see the difference.
Do some reading on interpersonal skills and presentation skills that should help you present yourself better.

From India, Bangalore
Girimaji
Hi,

First and foremost i can say with all the confidence, and conviction that it is not you who is the looser, but it is the trainer who is the looser. A trainers job and his credentials depend on how well he can mould the target audience, with his training abilities, by way of providing individual attention. Any trainer worth his salt must possess the natural flair and passion towards his job. Only then he can be identified as a good trainer. Also as per your query, if feel there is no hard and fast rule that any partcipant has to make his or her first move to answer a trainer's query, even if means that the participant has an excellent communication skills. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to rush your answer, and get into a race of answering first. Training programmes are not a buzzer round quiz competition (Though can be used as a methodology at times) to rush and shout your answers.

Further another important aspect. Your worry of not answering quick has got nothing to do with the first impression. The meaning, definition and context of first impression cannot be simply compared with your situation. We shall discuss more about it.

Wishing you all the very best and Warm Regards

Girimaji

From India, Bangalore
joshua jese
From my point of view pls believe on Ur self ,then think about others u can make it up when u have regular practice you can rock up, no one can judge at first sight now u need good training try 2 focus on it.
All human beings have learning and understanding ability so don't lose ur hope....

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.