No Tags Found!

mrvora
Hi Friends,
I am doing job in the IT Industry in Singapore and doing part-time MBA with bradford University. I need the following information for the purpose of my dissertation.
I need some statistics for the recent years on Job Satisfaction and Empowerment for Indian IT industry and in general for the whole Indian market as well.
I tried a lot to search but failed. Can any one help on it? Appreciated.
Regards,
Mitesh

From Singapore, Singapore
nashbramhall

Dear Mitesh,
When you give scant information yourself, why will anyone send such information when they will have worked hard to obtain that information. If I were seeking information I would state who I was, where I worked or studied, why I wanted the information and for what purpose, etc. Many such requests go unanswered merely because the lack the basic information required.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
mrvora
Dear Simhan,
Sincere apologies. I am new to this group, so was not aware of the basic trends.
I am doing job in the IT Industry in Singapore and doing part-time study with bradford University. I need this information for the purpose of my dissertation.
Best Regards,
Mitesh

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.