hansa vyas

Dear All Pl. refer the below paper cutting of Direct & Root causes of the Masses Fire Incident Reported in at Kolkata-Park Street on 23.03.2010. Regards, hansa Vyas
From India, Udaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc fire case.doc (128.0 KB, 739 views)

jude mayne

Dear Hansa, When will we ever learn?? I wonder how many will read this post????-write something juicy??? Regards, Col Jude Mayne
From India, Bangalore
dipil

@ Colonel:
DearColonel!! I go throug your below post in other sections...
"Dear Citehrians,
The main cause of delay in the movement of Emergency Vehicles into and out of stricken zones were gawking onlookers. Carlton Towers, Bangalore and Stephen's Court, Kolkata are two "dead" examples. Please join me and take a pledge that if there is an emergency situation in a Complex, building or place we will either clear others and ourselves from the area or participate in the rescue and not be mute spectators blocking Rescue Vehicles from entering.
Please spread this message to all.
Regards,
Colonel Jude mayne"
@ Hansa... you may get the meaning of juicy after reading the above post. I hope so... Most of the members here not taking the post like these seroiusly and not even open... Howevr the psot is good.. Keep on sharing such informations... Take positive things.. Give up those negativenes...
With regards,
Dipil

From India
Kesava Pillai

Dear Hansa Vyas,
Do you really believe that the Direct & Root causes of the Masses Fire Incident are the ones shown in the cutting?
There may be a cause of course probably many causes, direct or root cause for the fire but not the ones shown as such.
As a safety professional look at it it again. Cause remaining something else the severity went up with the reasons shown.
Kindly help me out if my thinking is indifferent pl.
Regards,
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam
help.jammu

Accidents like the one can happen any where any time. The concern shown is genuine, as most of us work in big buildings where the safety measures are no so rigoursly followed. The things which should get notice are proper exits, free passages of material obstructions, etc., to be taken care of in routine manner.
From India, Jaipur
pranab.kumar

Dear Hansa.
Really a good posting.
What ever may be the root cause or even we may not follow the directives given by Government.
It ios always better during fire save as many lives as possible instead of standing like goddes Jagannath in Puri-Orissa.
Shout for help.
Clear the obstruction and passage to provide the help to save the victims and property.
Fire extinguishers should be available in all the offices and buildings as a necessary equipment.
Check for serviceability regularly.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
nabolbona

dear all
nice to see the comments
if u go through the root cause of this fire u can easily find out the solution.
govt. approved the extension plan
govt have received the taxes for the extended portion,
govt is now absconding to give any relief to the tax payers.
this is the way all our findings go out of our mind
and we will see and comment without any solution whatsoever.
thanks
nabolbona

From India, Calcutta
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team, I could not open the attached file could anyone please forward to me. . . I will share my commands after getting the attached file. keep on sharing.
From United States, Fpo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.