No Tags Found!

bei
Hii...!!!!!!! Can anybody help me out by providing material on Drafting, Appearances & Pleadings?? I need it badly. kindly help me out with the same. Thanks, Bei
From India, Pune
dlghr89

Hi,
Kindly specify what exactly you want.
Drafting is an individual skill of a legal professional and requires a lot of application of mind and can not be given in the form of a PPT with do's and dont's.
As far appearnces and pleadings are concerned you may get the fees structure based on the legal forum before which the pleading and appearances are made and based on the complexity of the case.
Hence kindly specify as to what exactly you want.
regards
Dayanand L Guddin

From Singapore, Singapore
bei
hii
thanks alot Sir for the information as I am new in this field.
I got your point regarding drafting. But Sir will u please be kind enough to provide further informations regarding appearances and pleadings... I would be grateful to you in that case..
Regards,
Kay Bei

From India, Pune
help.jammu

Hi!
Any person against whom process(notice/ summons) of Court/Tribunal/Forum is issued, can cause his personal appearance before such Court/Tribunal/Forum, in the matter on the date so fixed and intimated in such process or in the alternate he can be represented through attorney/Legal Counsel/Advocate. This generally holds good for matters of Civil Nature and on the other in matters of Criminal nature it is the person against whom the process is served has to cause his appearnce on every date of hearing unless specifically expempted However he can be assisted by his Lawyer. Regarding drafting and pleadings it has to be specific in the nature and circumstance of the issue involved, statue governing the conversy etc.

From India, Jaipur
help.jammu

Hi!
Any person against whom process(notice/ summons) of Court/Tribunal/Forum is issued, can cause his personal appearance before such Court/Tribunal/Forum, in the matter on the date so fixed and intimated in such process or in the alternate he can be represented through attorney/Legal Counsel/Advocate. This generally holds good for matters of Civil Nature and on the other in matters of Criminal nature it is the person against whom the process is served has to cause his appearnce on every date of hearing unless specifically expempted However he can be assisted by his Lawyer. Regarding drafting and pleadings it has to be specific in the nature and circumstance of the issue involved, statue governing the conversy etc.
In case the process is against any Company, then in that eventuality position is different

From India, Jaipur
thisisvj

You can understand it from our Company Secretary Professional Program book from LearnLabz Xperiment Xcel
Enjoy learning

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.