No Tags Found!

stelljes
I am working For Ad Agency company as a Admin Executive, would like to know about the Total responsibility of a Admin person. Can someone help me please as i am very much new on this roll.
From India, Bangalore
Ajay Maheshwari

The role of Administrative Executive in any company is very important in view to facilitate their internal and external customer i.e. employee of their company and guests visit in company. Admn executive plays an imporant role other than production. He is responsible of all type of hospitality which is necesity.
From India
Ajay Maheshwari

The role of Administrative Executive in any company is very important in view to facilitate their internal and external customer i.e. employee of their company and guests visit in company. Admn executive plays an imporant role other than production. He is responsible of all type of hospitality which is necesity.
From India
Amon John
This was the info I got from this cite but am not able to find the link again. so posted you the whole thing as it is
HR/Admin is responsible for entire work of HR which includes recruitment & selection
training & development
performance appraisal
employee retention
employee welfare
statutory compliance
liaison with Government officials etc.
Administration activities like housekeeping
estate maintenance
security
travel & ticketing
pantry etc.
looking after day to day office activities
record attendance and checking attendance register
recruitment process
salary increment
counseling employees
preparing offer/appointment and various other letters and issue them to employees
studying performance of the employees and motivate them
taking in-house training sessions
preparing various MIS
Amon John
Manager Admin/HR
Takhleeq Foundation
Karachi, Pakistan

From Pakistan, Karachi
shridharb2004@yahoo.com

Hi,
Key responsibilites for a Admin Executive are :
- Managing Housekeeping staff & Supplies ( Hygiene )
- Security of the premises ( Security Guards etc )
- Track of Movement of people & Material - People by attendance , Material by Gatepass & authority
- Vendor management - 1) Contract vendors for AC , Repair work , Travel & Ticketing , Purchanses
2 ) Preparing purchases for offices and approvals
Many orgnaizations may have other smaller items added and few of the above may be critical or not required, but basically the Geenral Admin person is responsible for the above activites.
Regards,
Shridhar

From India, Mumbai
ramanarg

The purpose of this question is unknown. You must be having the areas of operation and your responsibilities clearly in your appointment order. A few companies combine HR & Admin and a few do not (just like my company where I am the incharge of entire administration).
I can be of some help to you, when you provide me with information asked for.
Regards.
Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
Ajay Maheshwari

HI,
The role of Administration Executive of any company is very improtant. The main role of Administrative Executive to facilitate the custoer ( Internal & External ) because the customer is the key area of any company.
Other than that the following is also the area of Admin person.
Housekeeping of plant and township
Transportation
Ticketing / Travel programme
Recreation activity for their employee
Employee welfare
Guest House management
Mess Management
Horticulture related activiy
Regards,
Ajay Maheshwari
Assistant Manager (Admn.)
Grasim Industries Ltd
Birlagram, Nagda Jn.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.