No Tags Found!

DEVENDER MUDGAL
Dear All Hr ,
Today I have attached one article for all Hr persons for improving their information skills and management skills which effect their workforces performances .
regards
devender mudgal

From India, Dehra Dun
DEVENDER MUDGAL
Dear All,

I don't know why you felt that it is wasted i think those who think it is no use they are really in a danger of their future skills because still they don't know what they are missing , I can feel why you have said this because these exercises required your devotion towards your employee your standards and off course you have no previous experiences regarding this but i have seen a very dangerous result of neglecting these views and i can explain you the examples the p[practical examples of the worst conditions that the industries have and how they backup from the situations so if still you are thinking that there is no use means you don't have the sharpness of urn mind and your thinking.

I am not saying this because you have posted negative points, I am saying because if you were right at your end than I faced a lots of questions if still the same than ask ur questions. I have visited lots of industries in Delhi ncr as well as when now I am in pant nagar and I have found all these issues .My dear Hr if you are so strong in ur work then either ask ur questions or try to be honest when I will ask my questions .If you have any questions you can come to me at my end my mail i.d is and ready to face any questions you have .

Thanks

From India, Dehra Dun
DEVENDER MUDGAL
for mr . chander kumar I think you are in Hr and presently in delhi and hope that you are not in manufacturing industries so i can understand you still not in a level to understand it so don't mind because for this level of thinking first you need to do some work with ur employee at presently feel that you love ur chair not ur company and employee so keep moving with the thought if you want to be the same as now what you are because i feel that you will have to be work hard more tahn now what you are doing .
From India, Dehra Dun
DEVENDER MUDGAL
for syviaprince , Sorry dear i think you need to see the love letter post more seriously than the hr letter.
From India, Dehra Dun
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.