No Tags Found!

pravasini satpathy
I'm an MBA in HR in correspondence course.How can I prepare for the interviews?Can anyone help me in preparing for the interviews.What type questions are asked generally in an interview based on HR?
From India, Calcutta
pravasini satpathy
I'm interested to know different views in total quality management.Can anyone help me in this regard?With this I also want to know that except the answers what are the qualities that one can qualify an interview.Please guide me.
From India, Calcutta
pravasini satpathy
If there is any vacancy in hr post than please forward it to me.The location is preferably in Bhubaneswar or Rourkela.
From India, Calcutta
sara970@rediffmail.com

Hi Pravasini,
I am attaching file which includes various questions related to HR interview,i got it from this site itself. Also there are various posts on this topic so search for them on this site. Good Luck.
Regds,
Sanam

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Questions realted to HR Interview.doc (75.0 KB, 450 views)

pmon

thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssss dear bt there r some questions to which if the answers would ahve been available, it would hav really bn gooddd any ways thanks
From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.