No Tags Found!

narzary

Dear All, This presentation contains some points concerning all of us. The points were taken from a couple of programs that I happened to watch recently. Thanks and Regards Biresh Narzary
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps You Can Make A Difference.pps (2.72 MB, 2612 views)

nadeem3arshad

VERY GOOD VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTRESTING. how did you estimated the effect of temperatures on different countries, I mean what is the source of these estimates. KEEP POSTING
From India, Patiala
K C S Kutty

Reading the presentation and passing it to someone is not a solution. We have to plant trees to reduce the impact of global warming.
Please plant a tree today. Tell your family members and friends to plant a tree of their own. I have planted 5 trees in November 2009 and all are growing now.

From India, Madras
KS Rao

We can run a campaign. Each one of us can plant a tree and name it after your beloved one. Then, emotionally, you will take the responsibility of its growth and welfare. you have two more responsibilities.
One, you need to spread the message through the net work of your friends. Two, you can also follow it up to ensure that the activity is dynamic and doesn't die. To a large extent, this will provide an efffective solution.
Let us make a difference!
solve the problem.

From India, Hyderabad
navratana

We are all responsible for this catastrophic situation and now its our collective responsibility to save the Earth from doom. Kamal Kumar
From India, Bareli
pchandrasekhar

60 % of worlds energy is consumed by 20% of worlds population living in rich countries . Generation of energy leads to pollution (thermal power plants etc) usage of energy like Petro products also leads to pollution. USA is worlds biggest contributer to global warming
From India, Visakhapatnam
Sanjaysblc

Biren,
fantastic ppt . Give message of life time.
Let us take some vows to save pollutrion also
we are are going for purchasing vetetables. One of friend fought with seller why he has given vegetable in polythene.
This opened my eyes. And now i also avoid and go market with polythene.
Be part of big endeavour
sanjay

From India, Bhilai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.