No Tags Found!

seshasashi

The attached resume may be useful as well as inspiring as an indian
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 13_manmohan_singh_resume.doc (29.0 KB, 2236 views)

ravikottakkal
Hope we had such outstanding people in all political parties and governments. Very informative piece
From India, Kochi
pawanpandey2009

Dear Countrymen,

Thansk for the nice post. Indeed, he has great qualifications & experience to suit Administrative Offices in India & which he did , successfully.

But, I Disagree for him to be the Great Prime Minister of our Beloved India. Under his PMship, we are facing acute shortage of Agriculture Food (and minister is enjoying his cricket time) & prices are sky-rocketing.Secondly, we are facing extremism on both sides - externally (from Pakistan, Afhganistan , China, Bangladesh,etc) & internally (terrorism, Naxalism,Favouritism, Corruption, Minority Appeasement) .On both sides - he is Failed Personality , as he cannot govern his ministers & push for Visionary action, successfully & other side - has failed to take the Nation into Growth Trajectory , even if he is successful ecnomist.Sometime he give remarks as cheap as - price rise is global phenomenon , etc. He must be aware that , and I am sure - he is, India is agragrian country. Much depend on our village economics. We need vision for rural folk.But... he is happy in toeing with Congress highcommmand & others in line .......?

We can have N..... number of his failed attempt. But, country has chosen him to lead us for next years , as well. As a person - I have full trust in him & I wish - He should embolden himself to take faster decision for making India on growth path.

So, gentlemen, Do Not get disillusioned with his past as these were his personal achievemnets & professional duties. The most important now is - If he delievers on his present assignment to the people of India , who had shown great respect & faith into him. Till now, he remained Unseccessful.

My opinion is not against to anyone. I am onot against to MMS also. Like you all, I also wish if he takes India on positive note for inclusive Growth & not on the figures based.

Wish for success, for the time to come.

Thanks

Pawan Pandey

From India, Delhi
sanju joshi

Add more point Rubber stamp of Sonia Gandhi. Always Pamper minority & hate Hindu’s. :-?
From India, Ahmadabad
virtuepratap
it’s really good to know our PM has the good sound back ground to be honour & proud to india.
From India, Bellary
swami2061
Most impressive one ..... I am very Proud to a citizen of India under the rule of the great Peoples like Sir ABJ / Sir Manmohan Singh. Feel very great ......
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.