No Tags Found!

rastogi.pooja

Dear All, I am posting one puzzle. its very interesting and can be used at the time of induction and other training sessions. Warm Regards Pooja Rastogi
From India, Kanpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 4-squares-puzzle940.ppt (200.5 KB, 1548 views)

richa.p
too good pooja...........
Ok heres one from my side........
Its an activity +game. Can be used during induction or team metings as a moral booster.
Make all candidates stand facing the wall in a comference room or a hall.
Give them one sheet of "postit" (the paper which sticks from one side). Ask everyone to tear their sheet into two equal halves. Now, facing the wall ask each one to jmp and stick one half of the torn postit as high as possible on the wall infront of them. After 2 min , ask them if they can stick the other half of postit even higher than the previous one.
Trust me, they all will do it.
Now the learning is, we thought its the max we could jump when we stuck the first one. But later we did even higher. Similarly when we perform our job we think we r delivering our best, but reality is - we have much more potential in ourselves, which was proved in the second jump :)
Cheers!
Richa

From India, Bangalore
ht@kesinenitravels.com
________________________________________________________________ Wonderful Puzzle! Superb Example for conditioning of the mind. Keep up the show!!! Let us all Grow, H.T.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.