No Tags Found!

keyran009
Hi all, Find the attached Excel directory, this is very useful. Cheers, Keyran
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Excel Dictionary.xls (1.15 MB, 4491 views)

cvh

Hi Keyran Very useful Gist. Can you pl. further guide as to how to write syntax for various functions eg VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP etc. Is there any logical order ? Pl advise . CVH
From India, Mumbai
ajayaatreyasa

thanks for the share..could any one bring out the excel 07 e-book itself.it would be helpful for us and for the knowledge/learning sharing guys also..
From India, Bangalore
Nsha Narang
Hi Keyran, its indeed a very good file...very helpful...PFA another one on the same lines... Nisha
From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls Copy of EXCEL_Formulae01.xls (1.48 MB, 153 views)

keyran009
[QUOTE=cvh;956617]Hi Keyran
Very useful Gist.
Can you pl. further guide as to how to write syntax for various functions eg VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP etc.
Is there any logical order ?
Pl advise .
Hey,
I have attached the syntax for Lookup (Lookup,Vlookup and Hlookup)
I use this extensively.
Cheers,
Keyran

From India
File Type: xls Lookups.xls (21.7 KB, 174 views)

vcalathif

gr8 man. I have been looking for such a comprehensive guide in excel for a long time. Thax a lot

Aazad

Many Many Thanks Keyran for share this.
Can you give us a useful formula to calculate the days. I mean how many days passed from 10.02.2008 to 20.11.2009. I just want to know that how can we calculate the days eaisely for counting any period.
Hope you can this. Awaiting.
With best regards,
Aazad

From India, Vijayawada
amit82
thanks dear for shareing this type of valuable concept with us.Its realy very helpful to adopt the same.I have a request for you and that is If you have any concept of excel VLOOK UP & HLOOK UP THE N PLEASE SEND IT TO MAY MAIL ID .amitbanerjee52@yahoo.com/amit.banerjee@tmscl.com
Thanks
Amit

From India, Calcutta
keyran009
Iam a Buss Analyst and work on excel for most of my calculations. so I keep on exploring. Cheers, Keyran
From India
vcalathif

Dear Udayakumaran, I suggest you to join a KG group instead of this one. This group is for a little matured people. I pity the people you work for, if you are a HR proffessional. B+

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.