No Tags Found!

smrin

Hi Friends
Please tell me what is the procedure to change name,once changing of name can we also change our name in certificate too also, and it can be done ot not required.
Pls tell the whole procedure ASAP.
Regards
Smrins

From India, Hyderabad
vinayak.kulkarni

Hi Smrins
I can tel you but pls let me know you from if your from Bangalore i can help you, if your other state means pls contact any layer nearest your court thry will tel you and also you can change in PAN card, Driving and Certficate if any further information pls write us
Thanks & regards...
Vinay

From India, Bangalore
Deepak Vishkarma

Hi Smrin,
I would like to suggest you the following :
Insert a advertisement in at least two national dailies about change of name stating
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL THAT I SMRIN HAS NOW CHANGED MY NAME TO __________ AND HENCEFORTH FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES MY NAME WILL BE ____________ ONLY MY OTHER DETAILS REMAIN THE SAME.
Thereafter along with this advertisement go to the first class magistrate with an affidavit duly notarized/attested by Oath Commissioner and get this affidavit attested by the First Class Magistrate.
For all practical purposes this is sufficient and wherever you want the change is to be effected you have to produce the attested copy of the Affidavit by First Class Magistrate.
Hope your query has been answered.

From India, Delhi
vinayak.kulkarni

Hi Simran
It's ok no problem, Pls contact your family layer or any uthorised layer they will help you and this is only one day procedure and the court will give one Declaration Affricative after getting this one you have gave Paper Advertisement in local paper and national paper after all these things u can apply you pan card and driving and passport and certificate and it will cost max Rs.1500.00....
If you want Declaration Affricative format pls give me your mail id i will forward you.
Regards...
Vinay

From India, Bangalore
smrin

Hi Deepak
After Changing name do i get any Document proof abt name
and do i have to change name in all certificates also. PLZ reply
Looking forward for some more Suggestion.
PLZ Reply ASAP.
Regards
Smrin

From India, Hyderabad
Deepak Vishkarma

Hi Smrin,
In so far the legal aspect goes there is no impediment because once you fulfill the requirement for change of name nothing more is to be done. For more practical reasons if you want to get your name changed in the certificates then you have to apply for duplicate of the same with a request that on account of change of name now in your duplicate certificates the name should be changed accordingly. The same thing applies for the passport, pan card, bank account etc. I hope this will serve your purpose.

From India, Delhi
reenawani2016@gmail.com
you can get pan card name change form and easily apply for pan card here.
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.