No Tags Found!

Mammu007

Hi all siteHR members,

I really missed you, our site, and its hot threads:(. Still I am not able to be completely free to mingle with you. But I am afraid that I cant be away from citeHR too:huh:.

So, I decided to contribute something to my colleagues here.

This information is collected from some study reports and reformed as a PPT show adding some pictures available on net. I have added some of personal views and pictures too.

Comments are always welcome... especially critizing one!:-P

Hope I can be busy here in citeHR soon.

Enjoy the show!

M Sadique

From Djibouti
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Asian Vs West by Mammu.pps (796.5 KB, 662 views)

nilesha.lokuge
Hi Mammu,
Thanks a lot for your contributions Mammu and I personally like to read your posts and learn lot from your posts. We all have to be very grateful and very proud that we are Asians..Compared to westerners we are all blessed with unique cultures and traditions, languages..I know most of you guys can speak more than four languages..Above all most of us are blessed with wonderful parents who love and care deeply..but the sad thing is most of us like to act like westerners..Great post Mammu and we all have to be so proud that we are Asians...

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
Mammu007

N.L,
There are positive and negative sides for both Asians and Westerns. When you could recognize and correct it, you succeed. 'Confidence / Self-Confidence' is one of them. The way we (Asians) grow child I personally dont agree. Kids dont learn anything themselves from our surroundings; in another words, we don't allow them to learn with a healthy approach.
Thank you for your first comment. (Note: Dont take anything personal!)

From Djibouti
sathyanadh
Nice to see you here back. How's Hergieza and Potland. The first and last page information in your slideshow is really informative.
Can you give the detials from you collected this informaion?
Hoping you will come up with more useful slides.
Sathya

From Djibouti
sajanssa

Mammu,
Good ppt, but I have seen the red and blue slides somewhere earlier in a cross cultural comparison studies done by some Japanese/ Western scientist while learning about cognitive psychology. I am trying to search that out and shall let you know who that was as a matter of academic interest.... In no way belittling your good work in putting that into a easily understandable ppt.

From India, Hyderabad
Mammu007

Yes... Sajan, You are right. It's extracted from that very study report!
As I agreed along with the post, I have added some of my point of view. Now I think I missed the part "Name". First Name and Given Name is used in very different manner at West and East.
Do anyone has more to emphasis?
Please come up.

From Djibouti
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Mammu... A great PPT .... a wonderful ORIGINAL work ... very insightful ... v.useful for global managers .. Please keep up your good work. Warm regards. Raj Kumar
From India, Delhi
Mammu007

Thanks Raj... I wonder why this thread was transferred from HR management to 'daylife' section.
I thought it would be helpful for HR executives to compare the personality and psycological deferences between West & Asia.
Regards,
Mammu

From Djibouti
sathyanadh
Oh... I see the background of the presentation now only. It's YOUR book! nice work.
By the way, your chairman is back to Djibouti I think. I called someone from your company branch in Ajman.
So, what is his/your plan?

From Djibouti
Mammu007

Ssshhhh.... keep quite! Something is discussing inside chairman’s office in this regard:huh: Mammu:icon10:
From Djibouti
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.