No Tags Found!

usarun
Dears,
We currently certfied for ISO 9001:2000 and TS 16949:2002. As you all know there was a transition in both the standards and the revised standards are ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009. Since I am new to handle these systems I am in need of help to update my system and documents followed with respect to changes effected in the revision.
It will be of great timely help if any one can help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
Sundar
Chennai.

From India, Madras
narendra.swarna

Dear Sundar,
There are no major changes in ISO 9001. There are some editorial changes in ISO 9001 standard. But, ISO 9001:2008 has emphasised more on the controlling of outsourcing activities.
So, you have two things to be done:
1. Revamp your entire ISO 9001 Quality Manual with the editorial changes as per 2008 version requirements.
2. Identify, establish & document all the outsourcing activities of your Org with controls & checks.
For further details / clarificatons you can call me on +91-9885375038.
Regards,
Narendra

From India, Hyderabad
usarun
Dear Mr.Narendra,
I am sorry for my late response. I found your information is very useful. I am yet to start working on ISO/TS16949. The surveillance audit have been tentatively scheduled on 17th Dec'09. I will start work from next week. I will communicate you as I find any difficulty in making it. My heartfelt thanks to take time for me.
Pls. tell me if you know about changes to be done on TS 16949:2008 to upgrade the system to TS 16949:2009.
Regards,
Sundar.

From India, Madras
deepak_khonde

Dear All, Please find Waren Buffets thoughts, helpful for all of us to improve our lfestyle. Regards, Deepak Khonde 9923582339
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Warren Buffet.pps (468.5 KB, 741 views)

dlotus205

Hi usarun
A good effort covering a number of topics. Keep posting.
Regards
This link below can show more info, you can find them at: ISO 9001 history
Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

From Vietnam, Hanoi
isoconsultantus

You need to identify which records need to be kept to comply with the requirements of your ISO 9001 audit and what you need to successfully run the business.Inevitably, processes can go wrong and you will need to have a defined process for fixing the problem and identifying where it went wrong before making changes to stop it happening again.
From India, Mumbai
isoconsultantus

ISO 9001 belongs to the ISO 9000 family of standards which is related to quality management systems. It has been created to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of their customers and other stakeholders while also meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. The ISO 9000 family of standards deals with the fundamentals of a QMS which contains the eight management principles around which the family of standards is based.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.