No Tags Found!

MEENAKSHISUNDARAM

HI All,
I post this attachment with atmost frustration but this are some way to express our sorrows of our motherland. Never say INDIA a poor country its made so. Every INDIAN should read this!!!!!!!!!
This material is nothing against our countries politicians but its just to make each and every one know "WHO V R and HOW V WASTE OUR unutilized resources".
Thanks and Regards,
SUNDAR

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc SWISS BANK REPORT.doc (27.5 KB, 918 views)

mpappuammal
As promised in elections, the govt. has to initiate steps to bring this black money home atleast if not able to bring the culprits in the court of law.
From India, Madras
balaji.venkatesan

No one is ready to take initiate, Govt never bring the black money its just a election show only not true one. India will never get rich until Culprit politicians die. Kandaswamy (Vikram Movie) also shows this issue but wat use nothing will happen. so this is waste of time to discuss this topic here.
From India
pankkaj

Mere electronic circulation of such reports is not enough. Time has come when thinkers/ True country people need to come to street and participate in the movement. This will require our sacrifice for the benefits of future generation.
From India, Pune
psdhingra

Dear Sundaram,
Thanks for the information. But there is a great snag in your document. Here you are providing secondary data but not providing reference in proper form. To make authentic such type of your documents must give proper reference and the source link in support of your document. Your paper can be considered unauthentic, misleading, contradictory and even against the security of our country by the authorities in the Government of India, if you do not give the reference link in support of your document.

Please do so now. Do avoid such pitfalls in future in your own interest. Rather, reattach the document included with proper source link and full name of the report you refer and the date of report.

P S Dhingra
Vigilance & Management Consultant
Dhingra Consultancy Group
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
MEENAKSHISUNDARAM

Dear Dhingra sir,
Greetings
Thanks a lot for your view, i got this report on net, iam sure my posting makes no sense until its being reffered, it was just sharing the view from others.I have no idea to citicize INDIA and its politician just want to share. Really i am a great lover of INDIA and its Politicians. Here i have attached some links which induced me to post.
Once again i concure to all who reviews my posting that iam not against security of the country and just want to share what i saw.
To add more iam one among the thousands who dream to have our INDIA as one of the greastest superpower on earth.Hope to have it soon and wish all to make it happen and be a part of it.
thanks
Sundar

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc links.doc (25.5 KB, 106 views)

psdhingra

Dear Sundaram,
It was not my intention to frighten you, but to make you cautious for future about such things where the matters relate to Government organization and can be interpreted against the security of our country. Moreover, any financial figure cannot be treated as authentic unless proper referencing about the primary source is given. The heading of the document you attached, as "Swiss Bank Report" was also not proper, as the document was not the copu of the original report, rather a brief of some figures taken from various sources, as per the links provided now by you.
However, I appreciate your intention to spread your knowledge amongst the community members.
P S Dhingra
Vigilance & Management Consultant
Dhingra Consultancy Group
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
jeevarathnam

Hi Sundhar

Good informative message. Don't mistake me for criticise on this topic. Do you think as all the money is of only politicians? I agree even politicians are playing major role. What about the senior government officers? What about the industrialist where in they show manipulation in their accounts?
Why only them even most of the common people are getting corrupted upto their level. Even well educated and who are in dignified position in private companies are also corrupted. Take example of Purchase officers where in they are getting some percent of the commission from the suppliers, Some Admin & Facility Managers in companies getting commission from the transporters who provides transportation for the companies. HR managers are getting commission from the consultants and other person for getting the service. I am not telling every body but it is there in the industry. I am seeing practically what is going on in this industry.

I am so sorry for the right professionals who are not corrupted.

Jeeva

From India, Bangalore
HR- WORLD-INDIA-FMCG

Dear All do you all think , even Re 1 cannot be brought back . Regs Balaji
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.