No Tags Found!

Dilip Sahasrabudhe
Due to recession my job was lost and somehow I could get another job in a Industry in which I had previous experience. I quit the same job after 3 months only because of tensions in the jobs. Then I got another job which I have to leave after one month itself as this job was not suiting to me. That is I changed two jobs in a period of five months.Now I wish to continue the same job profile as it fetched me high salary and now I am searching for a new job again. Now question is that since I have left the jobs so quickly for this reason or that what should I write in my resume for these jobs or I should show myself unemployed for this period of eight months which I am for last three months. Please guide.
From India
Dilip Sahasrabudhe
I think no body is interested in questions like this, I don’t know that I should get answers from this or not.
From India
Dilip Sahasrabudhe
Hi. I had gone through the entire post but my question is should I mention the jobs in my CV or should I show me unemployed for a period of almost ten months now?
From India
sparky

My advice is to be open and honest. Many people have periods of frequent job changes or periods of absence on their CVs. The truth is less likely to get you into trouble.
From United Kingdom, Glasgow
mamta_shekhawat

@Dilip: See, people advice you. I have even got PM's from n number of people saying don't show the duration which is of less time. Show at that time that you did freelancer profile. But, my perception is to be true & not show a fake CV. Just justify your point with the change of jobs to the recruiter.....& am sure there are companies which require a qualified candidate like you....after all we have experience of working with different work culture :)
From India, Jodhpur
meghli

I totally agree with Mr.Dilip. Write your experience in your CV and when employer ask you Why two jumps? Just explain the true scenario that why you changed,maybe after telling the truth employer may not hire you because reasons you told may persist in this organisation as well & if this is the case you will soon leave this job also, so better not to get selected in such company right?
From India, Pune
Dilip Sahasrabudhe
I am in utmost need of job as it has been long time.Stating the truth is not going to affect my chances of getting a job at the earliest? I got flurry of calls from consultants but after I told them the reality that I changed jobs so quickly the didn't turn up, what should I do?
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.