No Tags Found!

Vasant Nair

Dear Friends,
The attached story tells us of such common accidents that several emering organizations cause to happen.
I am sure I will find many who will agree with this story.
Cheers!!!
Vasant Nair:)

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps The Ant.pps (1,011.0 KB, 1308 views)

Anonymous
Thanks for the post mate!!!
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Sunset.jpg (279.1 KB, 76 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

This has been posted in CiteHR a number of times, with different headings. Please "search" CiteHR before posting, to avoid posting same material again.
From India, Delhi
Vasant Nair

Dear Raj Kumar,
Please do not be so harsh. Appreciate the responses...it is obvious many of the members have not seen the attached PPT.
The whole idea is to share interesting and useful information for the benefit of our CITE members.
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Vasant
I am sorry that I was indeed, harsh.
It is not personal, but rather to discourage others from posting materials taken from the Net etc. without acknowledging the source and giving the impression as if they have created that material.
Do keep posting and sharing good materials, and acknowledge the source; thus setting good example to others.
Warm Regards.

From India, Delhi
Vasant Nair

Dear Raj,
I appreciate the contents of your response. I will readily tell everyone that I did not create this PPT. Just the way I decided to share the same with all CITE members, I too received the same from a colleague.
Look forward to many more useful interactions with you and other CITE members.
Best Wishes,
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.