No Tags Found!

subhashree_biswal

Hi All,:icon1::icon1: Attached here with is the presentation,kindly go through it and post your comments. Its really help u a lot.........:icon1::icon1:
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps honey.pps (100.5 KB, 1680 views)
File Type: ppt Fruits and Human Body.ppt (808.0 KB, 1464 views)

saindaness

Hi Subhashree,
thanks for the nice information. I take honey and Cinnamon in rainy days as i suffer sever cough in these days (Also after having alopathik medicines it takes about one month to cure in these days), and last year one doctor advised me to take this mix. in allergic days. In this years monsoon i had faced only five to six days of cough as i had started to take this as i feel symptoms of cold and cough. It really works, i had also given this to my Mother also as she is facing same problem. Thanks for sharing, now i want to continue intake of magical honey daily in winter and summer also. I like it.
regards,
Sachin

From India, Patna
R.N.Khola

Dear Subhashree,
Thanks for these useful presentations showing series of benefits. I would like to suggest to our members that if utilize the tips as provided by Subhashree & found effective then they must extend their thanks to her & also share their experience as Mr.Sachin has elaborate his experience.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
brahmamohan
Hi Subhashree, Its simply fabulous! Pl go ahead with similar ideas to benifit the off-the-track people. brahmamohan
From India
maanvi22
hi Subhashree, its really very informative and can help us alot. Do you hav anything related to hair fall. If you have den please send the same. thankyou very much Maanvi
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.