No Tags Found!

prachiti

Hi, all I am attaching a PPT on corporate etiquettes. Hope it will be useful. Prachiti
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Corporate etiquette.pps (237.6 KB, 5795 views)

prachiti

I am attaching the presentation once again!!
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Corporate etiquette.pps (237.6 KB, 1574 views)

Prabhakar Loka
Hi Prachiti, The presentation is good and useful. Could you please explain what do you mean by "Accessories make a man, or woman but easy dose it". Thanks, Prabhakar
From India, Hyderabad
inovarmesh

Cute one Prachiti, I hope and wish people follow atleast half of this to make them successful in life. Regards, Ramesh Sundarajan.
From India, Bangalore
Ashokd

Hi I could open the presentation. First right click and then hit open button. Its going to work.
From India
avinash_bajj
sorry prachi ppt cant be opened — If anybody finds that it is working then again upload it on behalf of prachi.
From India, Indore
hema_lata
The pps on Corporate Etiquettes was very good but some more points were required to highlight office manners like sitting, walking in an office or talking to colleagues or seniors. Thanks Hemalata
From India, Pune
Venkat Giri
I'm unable to PPT related to Corporate Etiquettes, it appears the file is corrupted. We we downloaded both files found as .ppt here as invalid and not able to open properly. Prachiti it would helpful if you and check and upload again for all of us to go through else its appreciated if you could email the presentation privately to my email id @ - Thanks in advance - Venkat
From India, Madras
faujishiva
Hi, prachi, whats happening , so many of us are anxcious to see your presentation and ofcourse benefit out of it, but as of now the bug has not been cleared, so near and yet so far.... would you like to redo it and try opening the ppt yourself on the net just to confirm..
From India, Madras
prachiti

Dear all, I tried to open to ppt online and it is opening. It needs office 2007 for opening the ppt. I tried to convert it to compatible mode but it is not working. Regards Prachiti
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.