nithya_hr

Hey , Where are you Maliiiiiiiiiiii !! Its been long time no See..... Missing you come back here If you are busy pls leave an private message.. cant miss any of my friends here !:):)
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 0m.jpg (66.0 KB, 77 views)

varshneymeetu

ya mali..missing u...whr r u???? atleast u should hv infmd us if u r busy.... huh thats not fair...come back soon...take care
From India, Mumbai
suman84

Ya we really miss mali...............hey where r u dear?
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg teri-yaad-card-1.jpg (36.1 KB, 46 views)

hima1

Hey Nithya.... I called her up to know what happened yaar.... She was missing from Morn isn’t??
From India, Madras
maliniluky

I know how to complete my work, my employees as well as my management know abt me too so there is no need for you to worry. Work doesnt mean doing a single task for the whole day, its all how you tackle and how fast can u complete. We are not labours who are meant to strain all the time.
Mr. Taz FYI i have been awarded as Best Employee for the year 2008 and for 2009 yesterday my management revised my salary by 20% hike though it was not our aprraisal time(Mentioned to HIMA yesterday). Ya i have wasted my time in cite-hr for the first time by replying you back.........hmmmmmmm
Good Day.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Taz This is not the kind of response we require !! No one waste their time in cite HR.... Fine then why are you here ??? We can ask you same question right !! Never Hurt any one feelings by writing such things here.....
If you intend to be too formal then this is not place for that !!

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Wow Maliiiiiiiiiiiii Where is the party dear !!!!!
God Bless you for more and more success in your Life.. You will acheive more and nore awards like this!! One day your boss will give you a hike of 100 % also b'cos you deserve it dear!! and we r lucky to have such an genious as our friend

From India, Madras
np5247

nits party to (Hima’s) Coffee Shop main haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D :D :D :D :D
From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Coffee is not enough da... so we will start Cite HR Restaurant Ask Hima to do the same... all the parties can be given in CITE HR Restaurant !!
From India, Madras
Sindhu N R

Hai Mali
Congratulations. One thing let me say to you personally. You know what you are doing, and how you are doing it is not your job to make others understand about that. so in future, don't ever reply to opinion expressed by taz. It is their style, but ours is different na. anyway, don't think that I will leave you with this I want a very big party.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.