Deepali Singh

Hi Friends,
I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am an MBA from IMS with HR Major and Marketing Minor. I am still waiting for my results to be announced. I am working in an international BPO as an HR Executive. I found this site to be very useful and a good mediator to bring various HR professionals together.
I really look forward to hearing from all of you making the most of this excellent platform.
Regards,
Dips

From India, Delhi
Ajmal Mirza

Welcome to the Board Deepali Just saw your comments on the Humour section... Looking forward that you become a regular at this board... You certainly will have great time on the forum...
From India, Ahmadabad
Deepali Singh

thanks azmal,
i am really njoyin dis n everytime i open i find a lot of new things, it seems as if i'll b gettin short of time for readin everythin.Azmal can u tell me smthin abt urself as to wht u r doin.
dips

From India, Delhi
Sadashiv Rao

Hi Deepali,
Welcome to the Cite HR !!!! I am sure that you are going to have a great time here exchanging ideas with lot of intellectuals & also your queries for which you will get many suggestions /answers / viewpoints.
All the very best !!!!!!
Regards,
Sadashiv Rao 8)

From Kuwait, Kuwait
Deepali Singh

hi sadashiv, thanx for ur welcome in cite hr. :?: :?: :?: :wink: rather i shud welcome u here coz i hv joined app. two and a half months b4 u...ha ha ha :lol: dips
From India, Delhi
Sadashiv Rao

Oh!!!!!! what a blunder I never bothered to see as to when you had joined the site :oops: Thank you so much for the welcome Deepali :lol: Keep in touch!!! regards, Sadashiv Rao 8)
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.