No Tags Found!

piyupriya1@yahoo.com
pls suggest farewell speech for person leaving us.
From India, Bangalore
kwr.soori@gmail.com

Hi,

U can do this ......

Dear Collegues,

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success ----- by Norman Vincent Peale

Many people said that time has gone so fast. Now I can feel it by heart.The day has finally come for me to bid you farewell.But before I leave, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a great and distinct pleasure it has been with you people..

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support you have provided me.Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Here is a small poem which coined by me in this occasion..

BETWEEN YOU AND ME

Feelings turn pale with the passage of time

Yet retained with them the pictures of life

Echoing like a distant memory

Shattering the darkness… a thin voice calls

’So when shall we meet again?’

Unlimited opportunities awaits the diminishing soul

Without special aptitude for anything I enrolled

Something hopefully shall click this time or another

A familiar sensation felt countless times

Through life’s mystic colors

Perhaps not yet accustomed to loneliness

But compelled to it by isolation

Recreated in wilderness, an image of innocence

Decision to worry properly, the subject on ignorance

When many heads already did discovered it

Belief in Promises like corpses in battlefield

Giving in this misconception, I won the battle

Thank you for sharing all of your inspirational work. I have been blessed richly by knowing you and working with you in this ministry.

Do not rest yet. This work still has opportunities for improvement in growing the number of programs and improving the scope and outreach of existing programs. Every improvement you make means that you will better serve the ill and vulnerable.

Wishing peace for all of you.

I can be reached at my personal email address............

You can reach me on my cell num which will be the same.......

Thanks again for everything and would certainly look forward to join the party or any celebration which I certainly would miss most!!

Best Regards,

Maruti G

HR Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.