No Tags Found!

janet120120

hi to everyone,
i am janet smith and i am running a thread called https://www.citehr.com/138888-free-m...-download.html and i do not know why my thread going to be locked. i am not able to post my new comments.
i am greatful if anyone tell me what is going to happen. why my this thread going to be locked.
thanks,
janet smith

From India, Madras
janet120120

hi Simhan,
my thread https://www.citehr.com/138888-free-m...-download.html has been closed. if i wanted to add a comment on this i am unable to do it. because instead of having a button on which written adding a comment i found that i have button which says closed. so i cannot add the comment on this thread. can you give some information about this.
thanks and have a nice day.
janet smith

From India, Madras
janet120120

dear taz.india,
from out of 144 reply there has been 1 or 2 reply which says that please send it to my e-mail. and i can tell you a thread which has 94 reply of like this please send it to my e-mail id. that thread does not closed but my thread which only has 1 or 2 request has been closed.
is not this is amazing. what is your point of view.
janet smith

From India, Madras
janet120120

dear taz.india,

i share a information and i want the reply. reply can be positive and can be negative. if i get the negative reply than i know that the information i am sharing does not require by the member of this forum and if i get the positive reply alongwith the some suggestion than i know that what i am sharing with them is require and appreciate by them that is why i am write that please post your reply. i am not forcing them to give me thank you if you have any negative experience than please share with me.

and i am not only the person who doing it. big companies in which you are working doing this. they test their product and service in the market and wanted to know the feedback because on this basis of the feedback they come to know that their product or service is good enough or not. if they are not serving to the customer than they stop producing it. but if they cannot find the answer than it is impossible for them to know that what they are offering to the customer is good for them or not.

i just wanted to know the feedback. and if you compare any thread with me than you find that i have a very less number of thank as compare to the other threads. if you want example i can give to dozen of it.

thanks for reply,

janet smith

From India, Madras
nashbramhall

I just checked and I can add messages. However, that thread has a virus. The Amazon site once opened, keeps multiplying itself.
Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
YGeeta

Hi Tazindia,
Just a friendly suggestion - I have seen many of your replies and feel you are bit raw dealing with others. How about you change your name to something more neutral i.e. which does not involve a country name to it ? If your location is Tazmania then you can be someone like tazpsycho or tazcrazy..:-D

From Korea, Seoul
Trinity-Morpheus

Lets be professional and go ahead sharing our views...but lets not waste eachothers time by posting something which doesnt really address a issue / concern. Pls do understand that this is not a chat room!!!
Janet & Taz ... Pls pls stop wasting time

From United Kingdom, London
janet120120

thanks every body including super moderator Simhan, Taz.india and others. i am not wasting anybody time. i am wanted to inform the other that the thread has been opened and my problem has been solved. so thank you all for sharing a concern with me and help me to sort out the problem.
so consider this thread to be closed.
have a nice day,
janet smith

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.