No Tags Found!

amisha_uk786

Hello!
Anyone & Everyone who is looking out for good job opportunity by working at flexible timing without affecting your current job, here is the right place to contact.
For further details please contact AMISHA:9768647814...
CONTACT SOON AS OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED ON FIRST CUM FIRST BASIS ONLY.......

From India, Mumbai
amisha_uk786

Hi guys! U can contact me on the number mentioned above anytime between 10 to 7. This job is basically very appropriate 4 the one having good network via friends, coperate circle, etc...
From India, Mumbai
sultannellore
Hi I am kalyan and interested in your offer kindly let me know the details here is my email id kalyanramu dot g at gmail dot com waiting for your reply ASAP here is my no 9177525703
From India, Ongole
aussiejohn

When they won’t tell you anything about what the job is, you can be 99.9999% certain it is a SCAM. BEWARE AND RESPOND TO THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL. John in Oz
From Australia, Melbourne
amisha_uk786

Hello!
We dont believe in giving half information, thus we request everyone to call all those who are interested.
Caution: Beware of people spreading rumours like "it is a scam".
& thus dont be in loss by missing this opportunity.

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Then provide all necessary information here on CiteHR so that members can make an INFORMED decision about whether it is or isn’t a scam. Prove to us that you have nothing to hide. John in Oz
From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.