No Tags Found!

nithya_hr

I Wish you al a very Happy Raksha Bhandhan !!!

Raksha Bandhan (the bond of protection in Hindi and Panjabi <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) ) is a Hindu and sikh <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) festival, which celebrates the relationship between brothers and sisters. It is celebrated on the full moon of the month of ShraavanaThe festival is marked by the tying of a rakhi, or holy thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The elder brother in return offers a gift to his sister and vows to look after her same while an elder sister returns offers to her younger brother. The brother and sister traditionally feed each other sweets. It is not necessary that the rakhi can be given only to a brother by birth; any male can be "adopted" as a brother by tying a rakhi on the person, that is "blood brothers and sisters", whether they are cousins or a good friend. Indian history is replete with women asking for protection, through rakhi, from men who were neither their brothers, nor Hindus themselves. In 16th century, Rani Karnavati of Chittor sent a rakhi to the Mughal EmperorHumayun when she was threatened by Bahadur Shah of Gujarat. Humayun abandoned an ongoing military campaign to ride to her rescue.

The rakhi may also be tied on other special occasions to show solidarity and kinship (not necessarily only among brothers and sisters), as was done during the Indian independence movement.

I Will Miss you all on Raksha Bhandhan day , Iam not feeling well , i will be under medication so i may not come online that day....

The attached ppt is dedicated to all my sweet brothers here Runnu , Bips , Manoj , Abhi , Shiva , Giri , Nilesh and all the other brothers..

I Do not have a brother of my own God has gifted you all to me , as i always had a dream to have an handsome brother and girls must run behind them and i must protec my brother.. now i found handsome brothers iam happy

May God Shower his blessings to all of you with Good Health , Wealth and Prosperity

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Raksha Bandan.ppt (600.0 KB, 339 views)

shiva_HRM

Nithya............Wonderful one. In line with abhi's wish let you have peace of mind.
Coz, aftermath this gift, all your brothers will behind you .....ha ha haha
Happy raksha Bandhan.
Regards,
shiv

From India, Bangalore
nithya_hr

Yes da... i hav a gland in my stomach it has to be melted with medicine i ned to take 5 days bed rest , my treatment is starting Tomorrow evening 5th aug , so it will include week ends too.... i will be fine on Monday....... Thanks Malliii:icon1:I will miss u all from Thursay till Monday

From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

Noooooooooooo....................How can it possible Nitya, As you have huge list of bro's you must work as FIFS,
Go through the thread, First I requested for the share................
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
nithya_hr

If any of my brothers need share they must give me 1000 rupees... if they give 500 i will not shareeeeeeee ha ha ha
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.