No Tags Found!

ashutosh115@yahoo.co.uk

I have posted a PPT based on the book "Organization Culture and Leadership" by Edgar Schein on my blog www.enablepod.blogspot.com . The ppt. discusses how different change mechanisms are applied in different life stages of an organization - Founding and Early Growth, Mid-life and Maturity.
You may write to me if you need a copy of the presentation.
I am sure you will find it interesting.
Thanks and Regards
Ashutosh Sharma

From India, Madras
Vijay Bhasker

Dear Ashutosh... yes... I am interested PPT based information on the book "Organization Culture and Leadership" by Edgar Schein . Please mail the same as an attachment to & .
I thank you, in advance, for accepting this request.
Regards,
Vijay Bhasker V.

From India, Bangalore
ashutosh115@yahoo.co.uk

Left-Hand Column Tool

You probably would have experienced in your dialogues with others that there are two parts in the process

1. Private Dialogue - What you are really thinking and feeling during the course

2. Public Dialogue -What you are really speaking out

In between these two parts lie a filtering process wherein you remove what could be publicly unacceptable.

Private Dialogue also represents our mental models - the presumptions, assumptions, beliefs, prejudices, personal biases - while we speak out something. Because, private dialogue could be so deep inside us that we are consciously unaware of it while speaking, it can affect our dialogue and team relations very surreptitiously and subtely.

In fact in a team situation it becomes very necessary to surface these deeply held mental models and bring them to conscious level of individuals. Doing this will immensly help improve team dialogues, relationships and thus performance.

Chrys Argyris suggested a technique called "Left-hand column" to achieve this intended result. Notwithstanding its inherent simplicity, it is a very powerful tool and has been used successfully over and over again.

To read further please click here ePOD:Enabling Person and Organization Development

Thanks and Regards

Ashutosh

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.