No Tags Found!

rajvelx
Jeppiar, the chairman of Satyabama Engineering College and some other colleges (in Chennai) He is very famous among his college students for his funny english. Now, enjoy few of the English sentences spoken by Jeppiar . Friends they are extemely funny and u might burst into laughter, so be careful.
These r a few comedies about Jeppiar The Great.... (Mind u. These r facts!!!!!)
Nice to read...read it fully..u will really enjoy it..
The chairman of the famous JEPPIAAR group of engineering colleges speaks to his students.
# About his family :
--------------------
* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls...(?)

# At the ground :
-----------------
* All of you, stand in a straight circle.
* There is no wind in the balloon.
*The girl with the mirror please come her...{Meaning girl with specs).

# To a boy, angrily :
---------------------
* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk ?

# Giving a punishment :
-----------------------
* You, rotate the ground four times...
* You, go and under-stand the tree...
* You three of you, stand together separately.
* Why are you late - say YES or NO .....(?)

# Jeppiar at his best :
---------------
Jeppiar had once gone to a film with his wife. By chance, he happened to see one of our boys at the theatre, though the boy did no t see them. So the next day at college... ( to that boy ) - "Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theatre"

Inside the Class :
----------------
* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Cut an apple into tw o halves - ta ke the bigger half.
* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor
* You, meet me behind the class. (meaning AFTER the class .. )
* Both of u three, get out of the class.
* I have winter in my nose today ...
* Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.....
* Take 5 cm wire of any length....

once jeppiar had come late to a college function, by the time the function had started, so he went to the dais, and said, sorry i am late, because on the way my car hit 2 muttons (Meaning goats).

Let me tell u some of the dialogues heard during sathyabama college day 2001 -
"This college strict u the worry no ... u get good marks, i the happy, tomorrow u get good job, jpr the happy, tomorrow u marry i enjoy"

st joseph fresh years day 2003 -
"No ragging this college. anyybody rag we arrest the police"

From India, Hyderabad
Deepak Vishkarma

Hi All,

You must have read it previously hope you are going to enjoy it again......

One more thing no malice to our Bihari Bretheren.....

A Schoolmaster from a remote rural area in Bihar was transferred to a new School in Mumbai.

He reported for duty two days before August 15 and, as was the practice in the school, was asked to address the school assembly on Independence Day.Here's his dynamite speech :

Leddies and Gentulmens, Contemporaries, Children, "This is my first maiden speech. If small mistakes get inside my speech, I ask pardon.Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint your school more fastly, but for the following reason. Too much time lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. The clerk rejected to give ticket. I put complaint on stationmaster. He said me to go to lady clerk. At first she also rejected. I then pressed her for long time and at last with great difficulty she gave a birth only to my son. Anyway I thanked the stationmaster because he was responsible for getting birth of my son.We got independent because of great leadersz linke Gundhiji who get-outted all angrezi peoples from India. Tilak said Swaraj is our birth rate and we shall halve it.Today we all have our birth-rate.You children are future dynamic generators of the Nation. Look into future time only. No backside looking, or looking at your behind.Be like great like X' raj Ranjan of Germany or Presidents like Loosebelt, Dim Butter, Lipton etc. You know genius, no? It is one per cent perspiration and ninety seven percent evaporation.They became great by reading great books. After we finish you off here in the school, you can go to college and get B.A., M.A., M.A.M.A and other decrease.Then you can become great liars in the supreme courts, shattered accountants, or lecherers in college.The school is like a garden. You are the seeds, classroom is the soil. We will bury you in this soil, pour water of knowledge on your heads and one-day you all will become great phools.Many vacancy job come in papers. Only yesterday I saw in paper "Wanted for refuted engineering firm: - Generators, highpower condensors" so and so forth, etc. These jobs may be teknickel, but you can shine.

If you have flare in English, you can become teacher.I am now ending this fastly.

My God blast you!Thank you and thank God!

From India, Delhi
Deepak Vishkarma

ENGLISH OF A DESI TEACHER
In class
* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Open the doors of the window. Let the air force come in.
* Cut an apple in two halves - take the bigger half.
* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away outside
* Both of you three, get out of the class.
* Close the doors of the window.
* Take Copper Wire of any metal specially of Silver.
* Take 5 cm wire of any length.
About family
* I have two daughters both of them are girls
At the play ground
* All of you, stand in a straight circle.
* There is no wind in the balloon.
Punishment :
* You, rotate the ground four times
* You, go and under-stand the tree
* You three of you, stand together separately.
* Why you are late - say YES or NO

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.