No Tags Found!

harikk
Hey, I have come across a very funny yet seems to be a very impressive presentation on Masala Dosa psychology. Pl go through this n post ur views on it.......
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps MASALA DOSA.pps (613.0 KB, 724 views)

rajnigopal
LOL.... Indeed one thing is very clear.. you have spent 'n' number of hours in those endless chains of sukhsagar, shantisagar, MTR etc. but on a more sober note it is indeed a drooly thought and I know the next time I go enjoying one of those, my concentration might be hampered by looking at other peoples approach to their dosa. hey i wonder what is the interpretation for people like me who order masala dosa with masala separate... work and pleasure don't mix is it?
Regards
Rajni

From India, Hyderabad
harikk
Hey Rajni,
May be your interpretation of not mixing work and pleasure could be right. Genuinly I cannot interpret as I am not the one who prepared this but received from somebody that I shared.
Today morning I was observing ppl in the Hotel. Very funny........

From India, Hyderabad
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Though the presentation was good, the subject wasn't suitable for this forum. KINDLY SEND SUCH MATERIALS TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES (where such immaturish stuff are greatly enjoyed and appreciated); and not in such professional fora.
KINDLY KEEP THIS SITE CLUTTER-FREE.
(We visit this site to learn/discuss serious matters about HR.)
Regards.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Well, yours is a borderline case. But more often one finds ppts which are purely "emotional atyachar", with no management or HR connection at all. Regards.
From India, Delhi
rajnigopal
Being a trainer, sometimes we do need to incorporate the lighter aspects of life to get attention from trainees. Also my belief is there is a very thin line between a light hearted philosophy and what you call "emotional atyachar". We need to learn to shed our stern images and loosen up a bit!
Regards,
Rajni

From India, Hyderabad
harikk
Yes M. Rajnigopal. I completely agree with you.
What my experience taught me is we cannot force ppl to understand but can make them learn things by providing something they love/enjoy just like a sweet coated pill.
The response to the trivial/smallest of the things also determines how one handles the toughest/meaningful things in life.
Had I been the guy who I was, I wd have responded in a harsher way to the criticism but now I am very happy the way I responded to the criticism.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.