np5247

Dear All ,
As a part of HR we want to celebrate your Birthday with all of our friends on CiteHR for that purpose we need your Birthday Date..
So Requesting you to kindly provide the Birthday date( not Complusion for Year of birth Specially for girls :-D)
It's an small try to wish you on your auspicious day.
:icon1:

From India, Pune
Rajita Nambiar
So nilesh, u will be sending birthday gifts also na along with greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My birthday is on 15th august, so instead of remembering Independence day, u can jus keep in mind, dat its my birthday
Or dnt worry, will send u reminder to wish me , one day before.......................... hehehhehehh

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
chitrasuchi
bealted happy birthday Kanak.............. chalo cake na sahi...party na sahi..lekin tumhare naaam ki (kanak= gold) koi return gift dedena hum sako :D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:
From India, Hyderabad
kanak415
Hey Frndz thanks all for ur wishes... Actually i was bit busy.. weekend hai na..
Sunday evening party is der. So pls all can come to Hyd so dat we vl have cake n as well as Hyd biryani also. wat say guyzzzzzzzzz n galzzzzzzzz?

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
heheh i can kanak..for biryani and cake party..soorry for beer party.....as am in hyd tell me the venue........ :D:D::D
From India, Hyderabad
gunjangupta

Hi Nilesh, Are you compiling everyone’s b’day? if yes, then pass on the list to everyone.
From India, Rajkot
gunjangupta

you can compile list for those who have send their birthdays till now and post the list here n then people can update themselves in future. simple :)
From India, Rajkot
gunjangupta

nahi Nilesh.........aapne itna socha sab ke baare me aur yeh thread start kiya....so u deserve this chance n u compile list n send it all ;):)
From India, Rajkot
kittu476
Hai All,
I compiled all the information together now people can update.
I request all of you to give their full name and place becoz in the list Deepika name twice appeared and akuswkname is not clear.
IF ANY MISTAKES ........ PLZ EXCUSE ME
Krishna Veni

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls BIRTHDAYS.xls (16.5 KB, 107 views)

gunjangupta

sikha sikha............isliye toh tum bol rahi thi subah se ki list compile kar lo.....never mind....next week tum updated bej dena ;)
From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.