No Tags Found!

nissa

Hi All,
i work with a recruitment firm and we are looking to hire for the following sectors:
Banking and Finance - qualified (CA, CFA, ACCA etc) MIS, Equity Accountants for top Local and International Banks and Investment Companies.
IT
Telecoms - now hiring for the brand new telecom company DU.
If any of you is interested in the above sectors, kindly email your UPDATED resume with your CURRENT and EXPECTED remuneration details to nissa.bhola@aqueousglobal.com
I will try my best to help as many candidates as possible.
regards

From United Arab Emirates
morigk_hr

Hi dear, Myself Gambhirsinh, MSW, pass out in 2003 n right now working with Indian MNC as a HR-Officer. I do hav 1 yr. experience. If u hav any vacancy suitable to pls. let me know. Regards Gambhir
From India, Mundra
suresh_charan
I have 3 years exp in banking industry, i am looking for job in uae. Please tell me i have suitable vacancy
From India, Madras
raghavaprasadnarayanan

Hi,
This is Raghavaprasad, Iam looking out for senior Positions in Dubai, have more than 8 years of experience. currently have a look at my profile, please do needful if suits the Requirement.
Regards,
Raghavaprasad Narayanan

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NRP_2013_CV.doc (55.5 KB, 8 views)

bhanu.malladi
Walk-in drive at Hyderabad-Reliance Jio

Position : Fibre/Mast- Execution Engineers - (Intracity/NLD)

Roll : IKYA – Offroll

Contract period : Minimum 1 Year

Locations : Across various districts of Telangana State

Mandatory Requirement :

a) Diploma / B.E./B.Tech. in the stream of Civil/Electrical Must have at least 2+ year of experience in Trenching,

b) Ducting and OFC (Fibre) Laying activities for any telecom project.

Position : Area Manager - (NLD)

Roll : RJIL / SMSL On Roll/FTC

Mandatory Requirement :

a) Diploma / B.E./B.Tech. in the stream of Civil/Electrical.

b) Must have at least 8+ year of experience in Trenching, Ducting and OFC (Fibre) Laying

Position : Maintenance Point Construction Manager

Roll : RJIL On Roll

Mandatory Requirement :

a) B.E./BTech. in the stream of Civil/Electrical.

b) Must have at least 10+ year of experience in Trenching, Ducting and OFC (Fibre) Laying activities for any telecom project.

Position : Engineer Quality Assurance

Roll : SMSL-FTC

Mandatory Requirement :

a) B.E./B Tech. in the stream of Civil.

b) Must have at least 5 + year of experience in Quality Control Activities in construction. ( Experience in Telecom preferable).

Interview Dates & Venue: 10th December-2016, between 10:00 A.m. – 3:00 p.m.at Hyderabad.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, 3rd Floor, Lakeshore Towers, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad. Land Mark: Beside Yes Bank

Please note: Request you all to inform the candidates who are attending the interviews to bring the following documents as a Mandatory.

1. All Educational Documents (from SSC to Highest Degree)

2. Current company CTC details & Latest 3 months payslips

3. PAN Card Copy

4. Aadhaar Card Copy.

5. Passport size Photo

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.