No Tags Found!

Gurutej

Dear seniors,
I am gurutej, a proud and happy member of Citehr. I have gained a lot from the cite and at the same time feel happy and worthy when a member goes through my threads and appraise me. I am extremely thankful to the citehr team for building this wonderful network.
I am a doctoral student at Symbiosis International University, working on "Managing Employee Diversity in IT/ITeS Sector - A psychological perspective". My work is concentrated towards Indian context.
I sincerely request for your help and guidance to go ahead with my research work. Kindly post/forward me any sort of material/articles/thesis/research work/links/company policies on the above topic.
My e-mail id is .... Kindly help and guide me in coming out with a good thesis on Managing employee diversity in Indian context. I will be indebted to your kind help and guidance.
I have added a small ppt on Enjoying work at office with this thread for fun. Please smile :-)
Thanks in advance,
Gurutej S

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Enjoy your work.ppt (457.0 KB, 741 views)

VYAS NNS

Dear Mr. Gurutej,
Well said in your intorduction , feel free to communicate on any doubts / questions you have pertaining to managing dieversed talents/ groups.
Best wishes.
N N S Vyas
"If you refuse to accept none other than the best ,
you often get it"

From Nigeria
s_shalu

Nice ppt!
May be this link could offer you some help
Guide to Managing Human Resources - Chapter 12: Managing Diversity in the Workplace <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Although it directly doesnot cater to Indian Scene.
Good Luck!

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.