No Tags Found!

snehajassuja

Dear All,

We are looking for Manager HR for one of our MNC Client company in Bharuch, Gujarat. Its a green field manufacturing sector project.

Applicant must have minimum 8 To 10 years of exprience out of which 80% should be in Softedn / Core HR & remaining in IR / Admin. Should be able to handle OD, OB, Performance Appraisal, Training Development, Policy formulation & implementation, MIS, Recruitments, Budgeting, PM, Admin & IR.

Intrested members are requested to forward thier resumes on . You can reffer this to your friend / colleagues also if they match with requirement.

Catch you soon !!

Good Day & Happy Working !!

Sneha Jassuja
www.sarthee.com
Sarthee Consultancy

From India, Mumbai
hrm_ns@gsfcltd.com

Dear Sneha,
I hereby take this opportunity to apply for the said post in HR .

The qualifications and professional knowledge I can bring tinclude experience of 4 years and 9 months in the field of HRM supported with MBA (HR & Mktg) & DLLP. I have handled Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, HR Policies, Performance Management, Compensation Structuring, Employee Engagement, MIS, and Recruitment Budgeting. At present, I am working with Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC Ltd.), Vadodara. My preferred location for job is South Guajarat – Surat, Hazira, Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Valsad, Vapi, Rajpipla, Navsari, Daman, Other in South Gujarat .My Curriculum Vitae is attached herewith for your kind perusal.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Nitu Parmar

From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Nitu-CV 06-05-2009.doc (82.0 KB, 65 views)

diwakar.singh

DIWAKAR SINGH
Contact No.: 09811873498/9910399441
Email:

Dear Sneha,

I am writing to express my interest in the Manager - HR as mentioned in citehr post.

Review of my credentials will confirm that I have over 4+ years of rich experience Human Resource Functions.

Previously worked with Delhi International Airport Pvt. Ltd. as Associate Manager - HR.

Demonstrated excellence by developing new recruitment policies as per staffing requirements & evaluating training effectiveness by regular interaction with the participants & HOD’s.

Spearheading HR formalities and organizing Induction training for GM & Above for GMR Group companies.

Pivotal in handling Payroll Management Process & Salary Processing for DIAL.

Recently completed SAP ERP 6.0 HR Module from Siemens Informations Systems Ltd. Delhi.

My detailed resume is enclosed and I would welcome the opportunity to meet, discuss and explore the possible merging of my skills and experience, with your organizational needs.

With regards to the details desired by you, kindly find below the details as below:

Contact Number: +91 9811873498/9910399441

With Regards,

DIWAKAR SINGH

From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume-Diwakar.doc (92.5 KB, 52 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.