No Tags Found!

jayeeta.chakraborty
Hi
I am looking for an HR coordinator to be posted in Faridabad asap. The applicant should have at least 6 months to 1year of experience in the field.
Should anyone like to apply, please do so at .
Thanks
Jayeeta

From India, Gurgaon
neenasharma
We are looking for our Organisation
in Ludhiana
Quality Manager
Preffernce will given to Fasteners Background
Qualification:-Diploma in Materialist/Engineer/B.S.C.
Experience:-5 Years
Marketing Manager
Preffernce will given to Fasteners Background
Qualification:-Garduate in any Field
Experience:-5 Years
Candidate Should Post there Resumes in
or

From India, Ludhiana
Raj Kumar Ghosh

Sir/Madam, I have more than 5 years experience in HR field. Please find my CV (as enclosed) and let me know whether I am suitable for the post or not. Regards, Raj Kumar
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CURRICULUM VITAE.doc (52.5 KB, 197 views)

approachtoarun@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam
As per yours requirement I am sending my updated Cv to you. Please Find and enclose it. I have one years of exp in recruitment and having excallent knowledge of HR generalist profile. Thank You.
With Warm Regards
Arun Tiwari
HR Executive
91-9899489792

From India, Gurgaon
File Type: doc Arun tiwari.doc (37.0 KB, 124 views)

sonia2302
May 15, 2009

I am actively seeking an opportunity to work in a demanding, fast-paced multi-tasking office. My 09+ years of executive experience have equipped me with a multitude of skills, and I would like to continue my growth with your progressive organization.

Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employer an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and demands. I am certain; I would prove to be an asset to your prestigious organization as well.

Now, the time is changing, so me too would like to change my profile according to the time. Am looking forward meet new challenges.

If my abilities meet the needs, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of speaking with you personally at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Sonia Chauhan

From India, New Delhi
File Type: doc Sonia p Chauhan-().doc (149.0 KB, 92 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.