No Tags Found!

anitha_evangeline

Hi, Please open the attachment, The ppt will read your mind,
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Mind_Reader.pps (334.5 KB, 672 views)

simplyveen
Its very good....... really i was shocked for some time..
BUt the trick is simple..... the calculation will give u the multiple of 9's as answer and u can see all of them with the same symbol...

From India, Hyderabad
Ash Mathew

really? all wit the same symbol? Actually I saw different symbols. I mean I tried more than once - - - :huh: :!: :!: :!:
From India, Madras
simplyveen
asha, when ever you try...you can see all the numbers which are multiples of 9 are same and you will select that image only...
From India, Hyderabad
sree3070
This aint no mind reader, mate, its just mathematics - take any number ( not just two digit) add them together and then subtract the total from the original number – it will always be in the multiples of 9 … Now look at the mind reader and all multiples of 9 ( 9, 18, 27, 36,45…) show the same symbol…

Well you may ask why number 9 behaves that weird way.. Math Forum - Ask Dr. Math is ur answer.. no doubt all born on 9th are a bit weird too !!! If computers did truly start reading minds … well I know one thing for sure… WE allwould be in a lot of trouble … hahahhahahahha :|:|:|:|:|:o

sreejith

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.