I don’t forgive you ever
Coz you put me in tear
You made my soul to cry
Till the end of my life

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

you know NILESH,,,
no one can make your soul to cry,, because you dont have a soul,,,
neither do I have a soul,, we ourselves are souls ,, if you yourself are a soul then how can you have a soul,, you have a body,, but you cant have a soul you yourself are a soul,,

From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
hahha nice soul curry... RJ kya baat hai naya goggles, new pic..... Naya brand........8-) lagta hai Ritu se anban khatm... and story starts............... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Malini ...tera peecha na ..na chodungaa soniye.... :roll::roll::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

kya karu chitra.......has ne de koi bath nahi. Atleast once in a while let us see him smilimg.......What say????
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Wht to say?;);)
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
:roll::roll:... to tere aashiq hai sadeeiyoon purane.... Chahe tu maane chahe na maane....... fan following hmmmmm... Malini:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Pyaar aur KB say, is say acha hai ke may suicide karlu........:(:(:( Pyaar tho sirf mere husband say hi........... I love him alot:icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Muje suicide karne ki zarurat nahi kyo ki i love my husband not KB (budda). Am with my partner and i love him and am leading a happy life. Samaj gaye RJ.......aur rahi ravi ke bath....lets c what happens to him after he eats dosa..........vani need some updates
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.