No Tags Found!

Amit6111
I have 3 yrs gap between my 12th & graduation. After graduation I have done a part time MBA in HR with a 1st class. I have an experience of 1.3 yrs in recruitments in a consultancy.
Do I have any chance of getting selected with a corporate company considering my educational gaps.
I had completed BSc computers. But I found it very difficult. I could not change the side due to family pressure.
Please advise me. Do I have any chance of working with a corporate company.
What explanation do I give to the HR at the time of interview regarding the gaps.

From India, Pune
Amit6111
My 1st year admission was very late. I had only 4 months to cover the whole syllabus & practicals. As a result I could not pass 1st year. Unfortunately I met an accident & the time of appearing 2yr exam. After this I tried to move to commerce but my family members told me to stick with this course. I was not able to clear all the subjects during my 3rd year exam.Hence there is a gap of 3 yrs.
Now I have an experience of 1.3 yrs in recruitments & good academic records at MBA.Do I have any chance of getting selected with a corporate company.
Please suggest.

From India, Pune
mohan

A few career tips :
The only solution is get a job and stay put for at least 3 - 4 years, and
grow in the organization. This will minimize the impact of the gap.
During the 3 - 4 years try and be active. Do a lot of important
work in the organization which will add weight to your credentials.
Also try and appear for professional certification exams.
Just do'nt even think of getting fake papers or documentation to
justify the gap. NOT advisable.
Keep your documentation straight and honest right throughout.
And, do'nt change your domain.
Try and remain financially safe - do'nt take a loan which might later
on prompt you to look for a higher paying job.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.